LGBTQ

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The icing on the cake of the mental illness ....
View attachment 428242
tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Don't do that. One slap no matter the reason will brand you a wife beater for life.
Maybe just a few slaps, Lol. I honestly don’t know if I could restrain myself. But, my wife would be the last woman to do something like that. She’d be slapping the women bringing their kids to the show. I have to drag her away from liberals sometimes. Lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Stupid social justice warriors sacrificing their children’s innocence all to look accepting and hip.
How exactly does a child lose their innocence by listening to a man in a dress read them a book?

I’m really curious…where exactly is the line drawn in the sand? I wear guys clothes…I don’t dress feminine hardly at all. I’m married to a woman. Should I not be around children, lest I will corrupt them with my “alternative lifestyle”?

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
How exactly does a child lose their innocence by listening to a man in a dress read them a book?

I’m really curious…where exactly is the line drawn in the sand? I wear guys clothes…I don’t dress feminine hardly at all. I’m married to a woman. Should I not be around children, lest I will corrupt them with my “alternative lifestyle”?
You wear guy clothes and don’t dress feminine hardly at all. Can you explain that statement? Hardly at all is subjective..

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You wear guy clothes and don’t dress feminine hardly at all. Can you explain that statement? Hardly at all is subjective..
At the moment, I’m wearing jeans and a Metallica t-shirt. My hair is short like a guy’s and I don’t ever wear makeup. I’ve been called sir enough times in my life that it doesn’t bother me. I suppose I shouldn’t be allowed around children….I might scar them for life. 🤣

BrownFlush

At the moment, I’m wearing jeans and a Metallica t-shirt. My hair is short like a guy’s and I don’t ever wear makeup. I’ve been called sir enough times in my life that it doesn’t bother me. I suppose I shouldn’t be allowed around children….I might scar them for life. 🤣
Not really. You could be easier to explain to a kid than what I’ve been seeing. You sound like you look like your typical lezbo.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Sure you were, sir.
IMG_5203.jpeg

Oh no it’s too late….I’ve ruined another child. Someone call social services. It’s a boy who chose a doll so I bought it for him. He caught the gay. 🤣

That’s Cachsux’s youngest son. He and his wife didn’t mind that I bought their son a doll, nor does he mind that I posted his kid’s picture.

Hit a woman? That’s never okay

Last edited:

BrownFlush

View attachment 428288
Oh no it’s too late….I’ve ruined another child. Someone call social services. It’s a boy who chose a doll so I bought it for him. He caught the gay. 🤣

That’s Cachsux’s youngest son. He and his wife didn’t mind that I bought their son a doll, nor does he mind that I posted his kid’s picture.

Hit a woman? That’s never okay
me thinks ye protest too much