LGBTQ

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
How exactly does a child lose their innocence by listening to a man in a dress read them a book?

I’m really curious…where exactly is the line drawn in the sand? I wear guys clothes…I don’t dress feminine hardly at all. I’m married to a woman. Should I not be around children, lest I will corrupt them with my “alternative lifestyle”?

The question is why is a man wearing a dress into a school to read to children
Am I the only one who finds this a little weird

newolddude

So a deranged Hispanic who thought he was a Nazi is now somehow a conservative to you? Truly, liberalism is a mental disorder if that is the talking point.
Let's see,
  • SS tattoo
  • swastika tattoo
  • all sorts of matrials posted to Russian alt-right website
  • Right Wing Death Squad patch on his bullet proof vet
  • favorite Twitter page is described as the following:
Libs of TikTok is a far-right and anti-LGBT Twitter account operated by Chaya Raichik, a former real estate agent. It reposts content created by left-wing and LGBT people on TikTok, and on other social-media platforms, often with hostile, mocking, or derogatory commentary. The account has spread hate speech and false claims, especially relating to medical care of transgender children. The account, also known by the handle @LibsofTikTok, has over 2 million followers as of March 2023 and has become influential among American conservatives and the political right.

Yup he was totally a liberal. /s

Thebrownblob

Let's see,
  • SS tattoo
  • swastika tattoo

Are you keeping score of which mentally ill person looked at certain TikTok pages? You may be mentally ill yourself.
Whoever this guy was, and whatever he believed, was clouded by his mental illness.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Let's see,
  • SS tattoo
  • swastika tattoo

He was a Mexican! What part don’t you get? I can say I’m MS 13 but it doesn’t make it so. He got discharged from the Army due to mental illness, that should have been a clue even for you that the guy is crazy.

Thebrownblob

He was a Mexican! What part don’t you get? I can say I’m MS 13 but it doesn’t make it so. He got discharged from the Army due to mental illness, that should have been a clue even for you that the guy is crazy.
Leftist enjoy using people disabilities against them. And now they will use this mentally ill murder to push whatever agenda they deem necessary. Their motives are soaked in the blood of the innocent.

newolddude

He was a Mexican! What part don’t you get?
He was American. Born, raised and graduated high school in the Dallas area.

Garcia graduated from Bryan Adams High School in east Dallas in 2008, the Dallas Independent School District said.

He entered the Army in June of that year, but he was not given a specific job, called a military occupational specialty, Army spokesperson Heather Hagan told CNN. He was terminated after three months and did not complete basic training, according to Hagan.

newolddude

WHAT’S THE HISTORY OF THE TERM?

The “RWDS” acronym is one of countless shorthand terms used by extremists. Others include “RaHoWa,” short for “racial holy war,” and “ 1488,” an alphabet-driven code combining references to a white nationalist slogan and Adolf Hitler.
https://apnews.com/video/donald-tru...t-proud-boys-9761d00daae34cf19848148974dc0d2e
The term “Right Wing Death Squad” originally emerged in the 1970s and ’80s to describe Central and South American paramilitary groups created to support right-wing governments and dictatorships and oppose perceived enemies on the left, said Oren Segal, vice president of the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism.

It reemerged in the 2010s among right-wing groups who use it on stickers, patches and in online forums. Other far-right gear and online memes specifically glorify Gen. Augusto Pinochet, the brutal Chilean military dictator whose death squads killed thousands of political opponents.

“It essentially became a phrase that was co-opted to demonstrate opposition to the left more broadly by right-wing extremists,” Segal said.

Heidi Beirich, co-founder of the Global Project Against Hate and Extremism, said the Proud Boys, the neo-fascist group of self-described “Western chauvinists,” are largely responsible for injecting “RWDS” into the far-right vernacular.

The group has sold patches and T-shirts adorned with the acronym and celebrating Pinochet’s death squads. Proud Boys have been photographed wearing “RWDS” patches at rallies and wearing T-shirts that read, “Pinochet did nothing wrong.”.... (article continues)

Thebrownblob

1683605688007.gif