LGBTQ

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Why is the candidate responsible for who chooses to support them? That doesn't mean that the candidate supports anything that their supporters espouse.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Always the victims.
We live in a world where an emphasis is placed on power and getting as much of it as possible. Unfortunately, there are many individuals who internalize this and believe that using aggressive behavior to knock other people down is the most effective way to build themselves up.

Stop being a bully.

You've demonstrated that bullies are emasculated when their 'victims' fight back. Your cowardice is exposed.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Damn, when did all you righties get so sensitive
I mean, a lot of conservatives have always been against moral relativism and the intentional destruction of societal norms.

But to answer your question about the current state of affairs, it's when they came after the children.

That seems to be the line that even the normally apathetic people don't want crossed.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Why is your avatar something a little girl would have has her screen saver? Just asking.
Because I like her. Not a "little girl's" thing though. Nice reach at a false equivalence with the left wing's LGHDTV pedophilia movement in any case.

El Correcto

god is dead
I mean, a lot of conservatives have always been against moral relativism
I agree conservatives run counter to reality.
But to answer your question about the current state of affairs, it's when they came after the children.
And when they freed the slaves, keep in mind slavery would have been considered a “conservative” stance during the day, one built on tradition, constitutional law and Christian ideology.
And during that whole making sure black people actually got rights and equal treatment as Americans, that really pissed them off too.
Then there was a black President in a tan suit, that really got to them and broke them mentally.
Then there was that whole gay rights thing, by god, the nation is falling like Rome!
Then they started freaking out cause transgender people exists in public without being harassed and transgender kids would receive healthcare and equal treatment in school.

Really the history of conservatives in one long freak out and wanting to retreat back into their primitive morality and blood magic nonsense.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I preferred when Obama turned the entire White House gay with the pride flag lights.
This is acceptable as well though, glad it upset them.

But but but my flag codes :(
A few years ago you actually said a lot based things. What made you switch to pages upon pages of four-paragraph-long gay victim complex and antichristian ramblings and REEEEings?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
A few years ago you actually said a lot based things. What made you switch to pages upon pages of four-paragraph-long gay victim complex and antichristian ramblings and REEEEings?
He was infected with, and overtaken by, the Thai Virus that causes its victims to believe that transgender fantasy is an actual crisis, and could bleed over into the homosexual mental illness, unless he personally stamps out any light of reality that challenges, or even treats, the illness.