LGBTQ

Thebrownblob

A few years ago you actually said a lot based things. What made you switch to pages upon pages of four-paragraph-long gay victim complex and antichristian ramblings and REEEEings?
Nauseating, and played out. Really no use in talking to this person any longer because as I stated he’s in one trick pony, now every conversation devolves into Christian hate, and victimhood. Boo hoo, you get what you give

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Nauseating, and played out. Really no use in talking to this person any longer because as I stated he’s in one trick pony, now every conversation devolves into Christian hate, and victimhood. Boo hoo, you get what you give
Might be the first person I put on ignore just so I don't have to waste time scrolling past it all all the time.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• 'Trantifa' is where trans activists and far-left antifa militants converge
  • They share 'anarcho-communist' ideas about oppressed minorities, expert says
  • A UN investigator says 'screaming trans activists' are a threat to women
  • Trans rights campaigners say they're 'genocide' victims who need protection

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

they need a dose of lead, 125 grains outta do it.

Box Ox

Interesting. Might explain why anarcho-communists are so obsessed with The Matrix, which is a trans metaphor according to co-director “Lilly” Wachowski.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1686583501810.png