LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1686873536799.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
When they do, it would be nice if they changed their politics instead of remaining dumb sshiits and soiling the red state they land in.
I'm surrounded by out of blue state idiots that won't even admit why they moved much less change their political views.
Same here.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Same here.
I just got back from Duke Hospital today.
Posted everywhere ...Duke Memorial believes that racism is a public health problem. We are doing everything we can to...blah..blah..blah
Racism is a health problem? Short of blacks and whites killing each other, a health problem?
What am I not seeing?

The Democrats in maricopa county, which makes up 67% of the population, have perfected the steal. With the help of RINO’s
I remember. I guess it's true.
The rest of the state is that sparse? That's a lot of country.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I just got back from Duke Hospital today.
Posted everywhere ...Duke Memorial believes that racism is a public health problem. We are doing everything we can to...blah..blah..blah
Racism is a health problem? Short of blacks and whites killing each other, a health problem?
What am I not seeing?

I remember. I guess it's true.
The rest of the state is that sparse? That's a lot of country.
It is sparse everywhere else. The Democrats target the high population densities.

Box Ox

Probably a good idea to flee any leftist :censored2:hole state in which you don’t have the right to protect your kids, yourself or others.
Move to Texass or Flooreeda, so people can shoot at you while you shop or attend church.

Mass shootings happen all over the country. So I’m glad I’m already living in the south, where you’re allowed to own a big boy gun, and defending yourself and others is far less likely to be targeted for prosecution by some leftist idiot.