LGBTQ

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Mass shootings happen all over the country. So I’m glad I’m already living in the south, where defending yourself and others is far less likely to be targeted for prosecution by some leftist idiot.
Constitutional carry states, like Arizona where I live, greatly reduce mass shootings or any shootings for that matter. Strange.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Mass shootings happen all over the country. So I’m glad I’m already living in the south, where you’re allowed to own a big boy gun, and defending yourself and others is far less likely to be targeted for prosecution by some leftist idiot.
Actually, they seem to happen a lot in Texass.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Mass shootings happen all over the country. So I’m glad I’m already living in the south, where you’re allowed to own a big boy gun, and defending yourself and others is far less likely to be targeted for prosecution by some leftist idiot.
You're getting closer and closer to the dark side.

BrownFlush

It’s definitely a different mindset. I look at people and think, how many are carrying? I’m sure more than a few are.
Raised around guns. Bought lifetime hunting/fishing license the day they were offered. Killed everything the Appalachians have/had to offer. Never did want to kill a bear.
I've alway carried. Been in every state east of the Mississippi and Texas. Always carried. No permit ever. I figure if I shot someone in a state where a permit was required, I would have to lawyer up I guess. But, if it ever happened, I'd make sure it would be a kill shot. Don't want some wounded guy looking at me in court pleading his case.

Sportello

Constitutional carry states, like Arizona where I live, greatly reduce mass shootings or any shootings for that matter. Strange.

BrownFlush

1686975400540.png

vantexan

Hmm, millions let in unvetted across the border. Arizona is a border state. What could it be? What could it be?

vantexan

You may be surprised to know that they have done studies on that. Illegal immigrants are among the least likely group to commit a crime.
Not worried about most illegals committing crime. The criminal element that comes up with them commits a lot of crime. They've done studies on that too.

I think you missed the irony in your post. They're ILLEGAL immigrants. They shouldn't be here. The Biden administration broke the law allowing them in.