LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
It's right in front of your face and you're still trying to defend it. Yuck.
What’s in front of me is medical advice by the World Health Organization geared at reaching out to young kids about a completely normal part of childhood for kids which is childhood exploration. Basic stuff like not shaming them and teaching them appropriate boundaries from an early age.
It is a yuck conversation to have and it’s a yuck subject matter, but that doesn’t mean it’s not an important one to spread awareness about and help prevent early childhood sexual abuse.

This is far from “grooming” children to be raped.

https://www.defendyoungminds.com/post/problem-sexual-behavior-children#:~:text=Playing%20“doctor”%20is%20a%20common,with%205%2Dyear%2Dolds.

Box Ox

It's right in front of your face and you're still trying to defend it. Yuck.
What’s in front of me is medical advice
jj.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah part of preventing children being sexually assaulted involves keeping children from sexually assaulting one another. It is called harmful sexual behavior.

I don’t care if you want to try and shame me for supporting professionals addressing kids who are exhibiting signs that could lead to harmful sexual behaviors. It’s an important thing to do to keep children safe.

newolddude

This could also be flipped the other way. So now a business could also say no Mormons, no Assembly of God members, no Catholics, no Jews, no Muslims, no Baptists.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
This could also be flipped the other way. So now a business could also say no Mormons, no Assembly of God members, no Catholics, no Jews, no Muslims, no Baptists.
That’s not what it says. You can’t refuse service, anyone can walk in and buy a cake or website, just not one that the owner objects to because of religious beliefs, ie a custom made one. Smarten up.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • The Michigan House has approved a hate speech bill, HB 4474, that would criminalize causing someone to 'feel' threatened by words
  • The bill aims to replace the current Ethnic Intimidation Act and includes 'sexual orientation' and 'gender identity or expression' as protected classes
  • Offenders could face up to five years in prison for the felony offense - some have argued that the legislation could infringe on free speech rights

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
  • The Michigan House has approved a hate speech bill, HB 4474, that would criminalize causing someone to 'feel' threatened by words
  • The bill aims to replace the current Ethnic Intimidation Act and includes 'sexual orientation' and 'gender identity or expression' as protected classes
  • Offenders could face up to five years in prison for the felony offense - some have argued that the legislation could infringe on free speech rights
Going to court

Box Ox

The ideology must be protected at all costs because it can't stand up to scrutiny.

Thebrownblob

What's mind blowing is the court case is made up. They couldn't even find a real case to overturn.

Doesn’t really matter. It would help if you read the whole article, instead of just reading the headline, you might actually learn something. I did.

“The revelation of a falsified request may not matter much in a strictly legal sense, said Jenny Pizer, the chief legal officer at Lambda Legal, a group that protects LGBTQ+ rights. The court has signaled recently that potential liability is enough to support a legal challenge, she said.”