LGBTQ

Sportello

None of this is true.

You used Jiangshi to private message me repeatedly. Did you really think I'd forget that fast???

Cheryl had had enough of your garbage by 2007, and banned every account of yours that she could identify. She did not want you on her site.

And Tony didn't like you because you wouldn't stop with the personal attacks.
Are any of those accounts accessible?
This is the only account I can post from, and most of my posts do not go through.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Are any of those accounts accessible?
This is the only account I can post from, and most of my posts do not go through.
They very well may be accessible. And almost all of your posts go through.

Which accounts did you at one point have access to?
Let’s start there.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How often do you steal time while on the clock at UPS? Let’s start there.
Because of my forgetful manager, I was able to have several hours a day while on the road free.
I started at 11 am, the person who handled my dispatches went home at 2 pm and no one replaced her, so I was free until the evening air picks started around 6 pm.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
How often do you steal time while on the clock at UPS? Let’s start there.
How narcissists avoid answering questions?

1. Avoiding Vulnerability: Narcissists fear vulnerability and being exposed. Answering direct questions may require them to reveal their true feelings or intentions, which they are unwilling to do to protect their ego.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1697084906402.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Glad you asked.

Hope this finds you well. It has been awhile.

My point is to show you that's just another section of the Bible that you don't like so you reject it.
I'll try again.
What does God's sovereignty over all creation have to do with his rejection but your approval of LGBTQ?