LGBTQ

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'll try again.
What does God's sovereignty over all creation have to do with his rejection but your approval of LGBTQ?
I approve what God approves by His sovereign will.

Even if I don’t understand it or even agree with it. God’s will be done not mine.

If you want answers to this challenging questions I suggest you talk to the living God and then wait for His Holy Spirit to answer you.

Don’t feel so bad if you don’t understand; the Bible teaches that Gods ways are not man’s ways. I believe mankind should not be surprised if there are mysteries left unrevealed by the living God. I believe it is by His sovereign will and for our good that this is so.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I approve what God approves by His sovereign will.

Even if I don’t understand it or even agree with it. God’s will be done not mine.

If you want answers to this challenging questions I suggest you talk to the living God and then wait for His Holy Spirit to answer you.

Don’t feel so bad if you don’t understand; the Bible teaches that Gods ways are not man’s ways. I believe mankind should not be surprised if there are mysteries left unrevealed by the living God. I believe it is by His sovereign will and for our good that this is so.
You deflect as usual.
You keep forgetting, God doesn't speak to me directly like he does you.
I have only His revealed written will that tells me what his will is.

vantexan

You are kidding, no?
Pick and choose what you want to believe from it, I get it.
It's our responsibility to take the Bible in its entirety. And the New Testament is our guide today. Since you don't believe it's the inspired word of God you are free to cherry pick. Won't make a difference. Sad that you might convince others to do likewise.

Integrity

Binge Poster
It's our responsibility to take the Bible in its entirety. And the New Testament is our guide today. Since you don't believe it's the inspired word of God you are free to cherry pick. Won't make a difference. Sad that you might convince others to do likewise.
As you cherry pick.

vantexan

If not then you would accept the Bible’s teaching on God personally speaking to individuals.

I get it, you pick verses and interpretations to support your chosen belief. That’s fine.

God’s will be done.
Can you name the verses in the New Testament that say God speaks to us directly as Christians and not through the written word?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Can you name the verses in the New Testament that say God speaks to us directly as Christians and not through the written word?
Yes.

But I won’t.

Look them up.

Then pick to reject them based upon your chosen interpretation and understanding.
So you only recognize a part of the Bible?

Interesting pick and choice.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
If not then you would accept the Bible’s teaching on God personally speaking to individuals.

I get it, you pick verses and interpretations to support your chosen belief. That’s fine.

God’s will be done.
The serpent also speaks, and quite compellingly. He tempted Adam and Eve in their perfection, and seduced them into disobeying God's directive.

One of the surest way to know that it is God's Spirit speaking is that we will be compelled to seek the assurance of Holy Scripture.

Without the Holy Scripture to help you discern who is speaking, you just might be being seduced by the serpent.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The serpent also speaks, and quite compellingly. He tempted Adam and Eve in their perfection, and seduced them into disobeying God's directive.

One of the surest way to know that it is God's Spirit speaking is that we will be compelled to seek the assurance of Holy Scripture.

Without the Holy Scripture to help you discern who is speaking, you just might be being seduced by the serpent.
You are then up on the Bible’s Teaching that it is the Holy Spirit that interprets scripture for the believer.