LGBTQ

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
For one thing the U.N. just sent a lot of relief aid and Hamas grabbed it for themselves. Old Brandon is an idiot.
Bumbling Biden literally funded the Hamas massacre.
"Here's a lot of money...I trust you because I hung out with Corn Pop".

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1697748207593.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

B7D719B9-0E90-425B-BDA0-74C73194ECD0.jpeg

#92 on the list of 100 hottest women in the world. WTF???? Call me crazy, but there HAS to be a lot more beautiful women in the world than this man, even other transgenders. I’ve seen some beautiful transgenders who didn’t even look like men.

vantexan

View attachment 450934

#92 on the list of 100 hottest women in the world. WTF???? Call me crazy, but there HAS to be a lot more beautiful women in the world than this man, even other transgenders. I’ve seen some beautiful transgenders who didn’t even look like men.
That commercial paraphrased:

I can bring home the bacon
Fry it up in the pan
And never let you forget
I'm really a man....

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

View attachment 450934

ha_ha_no_transformer_laser.gif

oldngray

nowhere special

Fry’s Instagram bio lists them as “Rabid Queer, Gender Anarchist, College Dropout,” while Acevedo’s account, which is private, lists him as a “Trans, Disabled, Queer, Puerto Rican, ExEd Teacher.”