LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1703771543986.png

BrownFlush

To be honest a Christian saying friend* Y** to anyone would be wrong. But most probably do it at least in their minds at some point.
Do you know where the list of words that God considers profane is? Do you know who decided what was and when?
I know taking the Lords name in vain is out...

vantexan

Do you know where the list of words that God considers profane is? Do you know who decided what was and when?
I know taking the Lords name in vain is out...
I believe Paul in Timothy said to shun vain and profane babblings for they lead to more ungodliness. Forget the exact verse.

BrownFlush

I swear like a truck driver, but I don’t take the lords name in vain or use it in a profane way.
I never had a problem calling s:censored2:t s:censored2:t and piss piss.
People's idea of a Christian is they don't drink, smoke, or cuss. Like this is the reason the Lord died on the cross was to fix the "big three"
And when they see it or hear what they have decided Christians shouldn't say the hypocrite flag goes up.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I never had a problem calling s:censored2:t s:censored2:t and piss piss.
People's idea of a Christian is they don't drink, smoke, or cuss. Like this is the reason the Lord died on the cross was to fix the "big three"
And when they see it or hear what they have decided Christians shouldn't say the hypocrite flag goes up.
I have a moral compass because of who I follow. The scum that finds this funny or reprehensible, can kiss my Italian ass.

vantexan

This is subjective. What are vain and profane words specifically?
Does culture define it? If the vain and profane change, how do you know when you violate this passage?
I was looking it up and saw that the word used in Greek refers to several things including vulgar. If you want to swear as you please that's your business. As with your joke with Union Strong you are making light of what you like to do but come down on others very strongly when you disagree with others. But then don't we all?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I was looking it up and saw that the word used in Greek refers to several things including vulgar. If you want to swear as you please that's your business. As with your joke with Union Strong you are making light of what you like to do but come down on others very strongly when you disagree with others. But then don't we all?
Depends on many things. For example, I don’t swear or use vulgar language around women. I will only do it around fellow reprobates. I’m always cognizant of who I’m talking to.

BrownFlush

Again.. subjective. What are the vulgar words? Are they the same for all people for all time? Bloody is about the worst thing you can say in England. They shag. That’s carpet in America.
I didn’t say anything about making light of something I like to do that I believe is wrong. I made light of non Christian’s “knowing “ what’s wrong for a Christian to say.
I inferred that I call things what they are. If I say I just took a s:censored2:t instead of saying I just pooped.. would that make you think I’m wrong?