LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Depends on many things. For example, I don’t swear or use vulgar language around women. I will only do it around fellow reprobates. I’m always cognizant of who I’m talking to.
This proves your language is not habitual. You are mindful of your tongue. Many are not. This was where I was going with this.

Last edited:

vantexan

Depends on many things. For example, I don’t swear or use vulgar language around women. I will only do it around fellow reprobates. I’m always cognizant of who I’m talking to.
You're a grown man and you can choose to do so or not. Whether it's right to do so is another thing. I swear when I'm mad too although generally I'm alone in my pickup when I do.

vantexan

Again.. subjective. What are the vulgar words? Are they the same for all people for all time? Bloody is about the worst thing you can say in England. They shag. That’s carpet in America.
I didn’t say anything about making light of something I like to do that I believe is wrong. I made light of non Christian’s “knowing “ what’s wrong for a Christian to say.
I inferred that I call things what they are. If I say I just took a s:censored2:t instead of saying I just pooped.. would that make you think I’m wrong?
I think as Christians we should strive to do better. A lot of times we are more careful around those whose respect we want. Your parents, boss, ministers and so on. We know in our minds what lines we shouldn't cross. Personally my concern is not devolving into making swearing commonplace. I've known people who can't say a sentence without cussing. And a good rule is if I wouldn't say it in front of Jesus then I shouldn't say it. Doesn't stop me when I hit my thumb with a hammer from cursing though.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I think as Christians we should strive to do better. A lot of times we are more careful around those whose respect we want. Your parents, boss, ministers and so on. We know in our minds what lines we shouldn't cross. Personally my concern is not devolving into making swearing commonplace. I've known people who can't say a sentence without cussing. And a good rule is if I wouldn't say it in front of Jesus then I shouldn't say it. Doesn't stop me when I hit my thumb with a hammer from cursing though.
🤣🤣🤣

BrownFlush

You're a grown man and you can choose to do so or not. Whether it's right to do so is another thing. I swear when I'm mad too although generally I'm alone in my pickup when I do.
If you swear to yourself when you’re alone in your pickup, what else do you do when you’re alone in your truck.😎
All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. I think I could give Paul a run for his money as chief sinner.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
My point is that you would have been banned permanently under the TOS for that. My point is true believers have no hate for their fellow man, and all are considered equal in god’s eye.
No he wouldn’t.

Your account was permanently banned, and yet you disregard.

Please leave.

BrownFlush

My point is that you would have been banned permanently under the TOS for that. My point is true believers have no hate for their fellow man, and all are considered equal in god’s eye.
So flipping the bird back at someone means I have hate for my fellow man and do not consider the recipient of my middle finger equal in God's eye? LOL... Are you Amish or an atheist?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I was looking it up and saw that the word used in Greek refers to several things including vulgar. If you want to swear as you please that's your business. As with your joke with Union Strong you are making light of what you like to do but come down on others very strongly when you disagree with others. But then don't we all?
Isn’t that the definition of a hypocrite?

vantexan

Isn’t that the definition of a hypocrite?
You've never been hypocritical? One thing I strongly agree with is when we become Christians we don't cease to sin. We've all been there, done that. It was said of some when they should be eating meat they still need milk. In other words new Christians don't suddenly become this amazing person who does no wrong. Christians grow in faith over time, but never become perfect. I've seen that over the years. And I suspect as a Catholic you don't consider those people true Christians just as many don't consider others outside their particular denomination to be true Christians like them. Thank goodness it will be God who judges us because we'd be in trouble if it was our fellow man determining who enters heaven.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1703848793571.png