LGBTQ

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
This is the kind of weird :censored2: the cult of Leftism tries to normalize.

Trans women’s milk as good as breast milk, says NHS trust

1708288926827.png

sailfish

Are they wrong?
No one's not gonna convince me that drug-and-hormone-induced lactation from sucking on men's nipples is as safe and nutritious as natural breastfeeding. Especially after all the horse:censored2: they've been peddling the last several years.

"For a [man] to breastfeed, they must develop milk-producing glands by taking the hormone progestin.

A drug is required to to lactate, such as domperidone, which is often prescribed to women struggling to breastfeed, and helps to stimulate the production of prolactin - a separate hormone that tells the body to produce milk."

El Correcto

god is dead
No one's not gonna convince me that drug-and-hormone-induced lactation from sucking on men's nipples is as safe and nutritious as natural breastfeeding. Especially after all the horse:censored2: they've been peddling the last several years.

"For a [man] to breastfeed, they must develop milk-producing glands by taking the hormone progestin.

A drug is required to to lactate, such as domperidone, which is often prescribed to women struggling to breastfeed, and helps to stimulate the production of prolactin - a separate hormone that tells the body to produce milk."
Okay? But are they wrong?

I knew one of you would show up to defend this lunacy.
Defend scientific discovery, furthering humanity’s understanding of biology? What’s wrong with doing that?

We don’t all listen to orthodox Jewish real estate agents on twitter pushing religious lunacy.

sailfish

Probably. They've been wrong on just about :censored2:ing everything for at least four years and counting.

Defend scientific discovery, furthering humanity’s understanding of biology? What’s wrong with doing that?
So many more worthwhile endeavors for scientific discovery and understanding than trying find a way to prove babies can suck on men's nipples.

We don’t all listen to orthodox Jewish real estate agents on twitter pushing religious lunacy.
I don't even know who that's supposed to be.

vantexan

The difference is women do it naturally. They don't need to alter their biology/physiology first.

El Correcto

god is dead
No, they have the chromosomes. You won't find a man with a real uterus or the chromosomes.
So women born with a Y chromosome are not real women? I disagree, I think they are and the chromosome has very little to do with who they are as a person and how their gender developed. Scientific observation doesn’t support some absolute gender binary.

vantexan

So women born with a Y chromosome are not real women? I disagree, I think they are and the chromosome has very little to do with who they are as a person and how their gender developed. Scientific observation doesn’t support some absolute gender binary.
You're fighting science, not me. Women are XX, men are XY, and the very few that aren't are an aberration, not just another category.

sailfish

"Drug-induced ‘chestfeeding’ liquid ‘comparable’ to that from mothers when it comes to baby nourishment, claim hospitals.

The hospital trust...was also the first in Britain to use the term “chestfeeding” in place of breastfeeding because it is considered by some to be more inclusive."

"Chestfeeding." These people are sick in the :censored2:ing head.

vantexan

That’s not what science teaches at all.
You’re ignoring intersex people because it is convenient to your argument.
What % of people are considered intersex? And you apparently didn't catch me saying anything other than those two are so few that they're an aberration. And science most certainly teaches XX and XY.

vantexan

What % of people are considered intersex? And you apparently didn't catch me saying anything other than those two are so few that they're an aberration. And science most certainly teaches XX and XY.
Estimated 1.7% are considered intersex. And apparently that covers a broad range of characteristics.