LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
What % of people are considered intersex? And you apparently didn't catch me saying anything other than those two are so few that they're an aberration. And science most certainly teaches XX and XY.
No see now you’re just trying to explain away intersex people because it is convenient for your argument.
Science doesn’t teach that.

El Correcto

god is dead
You're fighting science, not me. Women are XX, men are XY, and the very few that aren't are an aberration, not just another category.
That’s not how science works friend.
Sex binary doesn’t exist and is proven not to exist in humans, not sure why you keep trying to erase intersex people.

El Correcto

god is dead
What sexes can intersex people be between other than male and female?
The argument was women with Y chromosomes are not women.
Would you say that a woman born with XY chromosomes, raised as a woman, medical opinion at birth is they are a woman, but turns out they lack ovaries or have testicles instead is not a woman?
That is just one type of intersex person, a woman with XY chromosomes.

vantexan

Yes exactly because people are intersex. Glad you’re catching on, this is big steps away from the Jewish real estate agent on twitter you get your trans healthcare opinions from.
Why did you ignore my earlier post saying estimates are 1.7%? Is it because you're trying to push a narrative about me and don't want to recognize anything I say you might agree with? If so you're dishonest. And you don't create science as you go along. A lot of research for centuries has gone into biology, sexuality, and reproduction.

Box Ox

Would you say that a woman born with XY chromosomes, raised as a woman, medical opinion at birth is they are a woman, but turns out they lack ovaries or have testicles instead is not a woman?

How is male/female sex not binary just because there are multiple configurations for intersex people?

El Correcto

god is dead
Why did you ignore my earlier post saying estimates are 1.7%? Is it because you're trying to push a narrative about me and don't want to recognize anything I say you might agree with? If so you're dishonest. And you don't create science as you go along. A lot of research for centuries has gone into biology, sexuality, and reproduction.
Because your number doesn’t matter, what is true is those people exist, they are naturally occurring and disprove this silly binary you think science observed.

vantexan

The fact is for millennia people were considered what their exterior anatomy indicated. Other than obvious hermaphrodites no one was saying yeah, she looks like a woman but I suspect she's really a man. Even now some saying they are intersex are basing that on how they psychologically perceive themselves. If testing shows a woman has a Y chromosome that doesn't rule out her right to marry a man. It does indicate she may be infertile. But by and large if someone perceives her to be a woman then legally she was born a woman and still is. And overall there are 2 sexes, and some anomalies and aberrations.

El Correcto

god is dead
The fact is for millennia people were considered what their exterior anatomy indicated. Other than obvious hermaphrodites no one was saying yeah, she looks like a woman but I suspect she's really a man. Even now some saying they are intersex are basing that on how they psychologically perceive themselves. If testing shows a woman has a Y chromosome that doesn't be rule out her right to marry a man. It does indicate she may be infertile. But by and large if someone perceives her to be a woman then legally she was born a woman and still is. And overall there are 2 sexes, and some anomalies and aberrations.
Now you’re just relying on “WELLLLL BACK IN MY DAY!” that isn’t a good argument either boomer.
No there is more than two sexes determined by XY chromosomes. That’s why they call it intersex.

vantexan

Now you’re just relying on “WELLLLL BACK IN MY DAY!” that isn’t a good argument either boomer.
No there is more than two sexes determined by XY chromosomes. That’s why they call it intersex.
Again, long before baby boomers came along, people perceived a person's sex by what their anatomy indicated. The ability to examine chromosomes is in historical terms a very recent development. And you're trying to make the exception to the rule the most important aspect of biology. There are two sexes and everything else is an exception. You know why? It's about the continued survival of the species, not about sex for sex sake. Which at the end of the day seems to be the most important aspect of those who don't want a binary world that they can't or don't want to participate in.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1708317468821.png

El Correcto

god is dead
There are two sexes and everything else is an exception. You know why? It's about the continued survival of the species, not about sex for sex sake.
That’s a horrible argument 99% of all species are extinct. I don’t think the meaning of life is just pure survival or having kids, that certainly is one meaning for some people.

vantexan

That’s a horrible argument 99% of all species are extinct. I don’t think the meaning of life is just pure survival or having kids, that certainly is one meaning for some people.
We aren't one of the 99% but if we stop having enough kids we may take it to the brink. Most of the Western world is aging out with not enough kids replacing them. Heard tonight since 2012 in the U.S. we've been averaging 250,000 less births annually.

El Correcto

god is dead
We aren't one of the 99% but if we stop having enough kids we may take it to the brink. Most of the Western world is aging out with not enough kids replacing them. Heard tonight since 2012 in the U.S. we've been averaging 250,000 less births annually.
Let the poor people have kids and come here, I don’t wanna.