LGBTQ

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
DC5ED268-C072-4D29-8AF8-B2C52C09066B.gif
AC01CFB3-5154-457E-9B12-86958CC6524E.gif

Somewhere out there is a slob who will think THAT, whatever it is, is hot.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Chances are that was what happened to it,him,her...no parents or zero parenting.
The parents probably allowed them to “express themselves”. I told my kids when they asked about tattoos or dying their hair that they could do whatever they wanted when they turned 18. Until then, “expressing themselves” would be limited to paper or canvas. Just as I would do my best to never embarrass them in public, they BETTER not embarrass ME in public. Lol.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The parents probably allowed them to “express themselves”. I told my kids when they asked about tattoos or dying their hair that they could do whatever they wanted when they turned 18. Until then, “expressing themselves” would be limited to paper or canvas. Just as I would do my best to never embarrass them in public, they BETTER not embarrass ME in public. Lol.
Dads are different
IMG_5650.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
My dad almost never whipped me with a belt. After a few butt whippings all he needed to do is go for his buckle and start to take his belt off. I straightened up pretty fast 😂
My dad never did it himself because he was afraid of lawsuits and cps.
He was more than happy to sign any corporal punishment slips the schools gave him though and they wonder why I quit going until they :censored2:ed off and left me alone.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t know how much environmental factors like household you grow up in matters, I know plenty of “straight” people that grew up bad with no parents. History is full of em.
I think the whole straight/lgbt thing is stupid and “straight” people need to quit lying to themselves so we can move on from this nonsense.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone