LGBTQ

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Do the dolls keep paedophiles from harming children or are they inciting paedophiles to go to the next level?
Probably the former. You can't turn someone into a pedo. I have an adult-age style doll and it's made it even easier to stay completely tapped out of the dating market.

Box Ox

I have an adult-age style doll and it's made it even easier to stay completely tapped out of the dating market.
Do you hose it down after it’s been a bad doll or can you put it in a washing machine?
Between those two it's more like hosing it out.

Interesting. Probably plenty of guys who wish they'd gone that route. Don't have to worry about the doll getting half of everything.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Interesting. Probably plenty of guys who wish they'd gone that route. Don't have to worry about the doll getting half of everything.
img_4922-gif.467226

vantexan

I pointed this out to my brother shortly after I saw "Real Dolls" on HBO. Never gets old, fat. Never gets angry. Always ready when you are. Costs a lot less in the long run. Apparently quite a few got the same idea because they're still in business.

Thebrownblob

I pointed this out to my brother shortly after I saw "Real Dolls" on HBO. Never gets old, fat. Never gets angry. Always ready when you are. Costs a lot less in the long run. Apparently quite a few got the same idea because they're still in business.
Do they cook and clean?