LGBTQ

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Well tell them if they want to put this on, live on a private ranch, and stay home all day taking care of three or four babies I might have space for them.

1709512823967.png

Box Ox

Nice. People who have a problem with this would vote for Trump anyway and those like myself who have no problem with gay marriage see it as a moderating factor. Not seeing any moderation from Biden and the left.

Gay Couple Weds at Trump's Mar-a-Lago: 'Beyond Our Wildest Dreams' (breitbart.com)

March 3, 2024

"The National Log Cabin Republicans, a pro-gay rights group, had hosted two galas at Mar-a-Lago before, once in 2020 and again in 2022, so they decided to see if a wedding there would be “in the realm of possibility.”

The couple, John Sullivan and Dan Medora, reached out to good friends and members of Mar-a-Lago Bill White and Bryan Eure, who then reached out to former President Donald Trump and his team. They happily approved the couple’s request. The next day, they got a call from the director of catering at Mar-a-Lago. “Can we talk about dates?” she said."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Nice. People who have a problem with this would vote for Trump anyway and those like myself who have no problem with gay marriage see it as a moderating factor. Not seeing any moderation from Biden and the left.

Gay Couple Weds at Trump's Mar-a-Lago: 'Beyond Our Wildest Dreams' (breitbart.com)

March 3, 2024

"The National Log Cabin Republicans, a pro-gay rights group, had hosted two galas at Mar-a-Lago before, once in 2020 and again in 2022, so they decided to see if a wedding there would be “in the realm of possibility.”

The couple, John Sullivan and Dan Medora, reached out to good friends and members of Mar-a-Lago Bill White and Bryan Eure, who then reached out to former President Donald Trump and his team. They happily approved the couple’s request. The next day, they got a call from the director of catering at Mar-a-Lago. “Can we talk about dates?” she said."
No one cares about gay marriage, if they want to lose 50% in a divorce, welcome to the club.

vantexan

March 3, 2024

He keeps this up and he'll win your vote!

Box Ox

March 3, 2024

He keeps this up and he'll win your vote!

Might end up depending on whether he'd been focusing more on practical responses to the issues most Americans who are to the right of Mao are currently frustrated with or on just talking more about 2020 and making up names for people in the months leading up to the election.