LGBTQ

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Reality doesn’t bend to your narcissistic delusions about it.
Screenshot_20240416_111859_Chrome.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
If you can turn the scientific community’s understanding of reality upside down and prove your hypothesis that a Jewish deity :censored2: out a fully grown man and made a woman from his rib based on your observations of “looking out your window” and old myths you like to read, please go collect your Nobel prize professor.

El Correcto

god is dead
Lived in a cave during COVID apparently.
What governments claim and what science backs are two completely different things.
Debate of political matters backed by different ideologies around the direction of a country isn’t a fair comparison to the church showing the tools of torture to someone who just wants them to look through a telescope.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If you can turn the scientific community’s understanding of reality upside down and prove your hypothesis that a Jewish deity :censored2: out a fully grown man and made a woman from his rib based on your observations of “looking out your window” and old myths you like to read, please go collect your Nobel prize professor.
He made the man out of dirt before the rib deal for the woman.
I challenge you to "look out your window'' again, and please record and post when you see anything in nature of the same sex having sex. "Nature itself teaches us"...1 Cor.11
Your refusal to admit it doesn't change the truth.

El Correcto

god is dead
He made the man out of dirt before the rib deal for the woman.
According to your disproven myth.
I challenge you to "look out your window'' again, and please record and post when you see anything in nature of the same sex having sex. "Nature itself teaches us"...1 Cor.11

Your refusal to admit it doesn't change the truth.
How many gay penguin couples are outside your window caring for abandon eggs together?
How many walruses do you have outside your window?
Giraffes?
Do you care for sheep, are there domesticated male sheep outside your window?
Etc.

This whole “look outside your window” is a stupid metric for studying nature.
I think this is a little more up to your speed.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
How many gay penguin couples are outside your window caring for abandon eggs together?
Did the gay penguins have the eggs?
How many walruses do you have outside your window?
Giraffes?
Are you on record that Walruses and Giraffes of the same sex have anal sex and suck each other's dicks?
Do you care for sheep, are there domesticated male sheep outside your window?
Etc.
Sheep? You banging a domesticated sheep?

El Correcto

god is dead
Did the gay penguins have the eggs?
Are you really this special?
Are you on record that Walruses and Giraffes of the same sex have anal sex and suck each other's dicks?
Are you on record saying all gay men have to engage in what you view to be gay to be considered gay? Do you think all gay men are into anal and oral?
Sheep? You banging a domesticated sheep?
That all you got to add to this conversation you seemed to want to have?

El Correcto

god is dead
There are genital and other physical features in animals that make straight sex already pretty lack luster compared to ours.
Mixing in anal or blow jobs(have you seen what a walrus looks like my guy) would be a ridiculous expectation of most gay animals.

El Correcto

god is dead
Might one or both of the penguins actually be a transsexual female penguin if motherly tendencies are being displayed?
In case of the domesticated male sheep showing homosexual behavior, I’ve read could be brain structure differences compared to other sheep.

I don’t know, animal sex has never been an interest of study for me.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m not some voyeuristic pervert staring out my window waiting to catch a glimpse of animals screwing each other like some on this forum apparently spend their days.

tourists24

another nutjob in your mind right?