LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
I mean wtf am I supposed to say.
Oh you’re right, because gay walruses don’t some how magically put their dicks into another male walruses mouth they are clearly not experiencing same sex attraction??

Here bud read this.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Oh you’re right, because gay walruses don’t some how magically put their dicks into another male walruses mouth they are clearly not experiencing same sex attraction??

Here bud read this.
🤣🤣🤣

Box Ox

Also, you’ve stated not all homos do anal or blow each other.

It's true. Two walruses aren't technically having gay relations if they're acting gay but aren't actually face:censored2:ing each other.

vantexan

Here bud read this.
The evolution of gay behavior among mammals? Were these the ones that went extinct?

El Correcto

god is dead
The evolution of gay behavior among mammals? Were these the ones that went extinct?
You don’t need a large amount of straight males to cause a population boom.
It’s estimated that some males have 16 million direct descedants, like genghis khan.
A small portion of gay males is not gonna crash a species. A portion of males that engage in both straight and gay sex will definitely not crash a species.

Acting like every single man has to be straight or it will lead to extinction is stupid.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You are the one messaging me getting pissy.
I’m just educating you. Sorry if it hurts your feelings or makes you feel attacked to have your ignorance addressed.
You react like a leftist. Pissy? lol
You continue to educate me for sure. The ridiculous comments and the lengths you go to normalize your sicko sex life.
Sorry if you’re too gay to recognize you’re being mocked and laughed at.

BrownFlush

You don’t need a large amount of straight males to cause a population boom.
It’s estimated that some males have 16 million direct descedants, like genghis khan.
A small portion of gay males is not gonna crash a species. A portion of males that engage in both straight and gay sex will definitely not crash a species.

Acting like every single man has to be straight or it will lead to extinction is stupid.
Acting like homosexuality is normal is stupid.

Box Ox

Interest in animals of the same sex alone is not enough to prove an animal is gay. I won't believe a particular animal is gay unless they've also displayed a pretty strong interest in gay things like interior decorating and Broadway musicals.
Leotards?

I would believe that a male walrus wearing a leotard is gay.

It's true. Two walruses aren't technically having gay relations if they're acting gay but aren't actually face:censored2:ing each other.
Can you imagine this front teeth. Dang.

I do not imagine such things. Do you? 😉

BrownFlush

I would believe that a male walrus wearing a leotard is gay.

I do not imagine such things. Do you? 😉
Only if @El Correcto was videoing it and cheering in the background, " Proof! Proof! Homosexuality in people is perfectly normal!!!!! ! These gay walruses are proof!!!! Little bloody, but still proof!!!! Where did those giraffes go?"

El Correcto

god is dead
You react like a leftist. Pissy? lol
You continue to educate me for sure. The ridiculous comments and the lengths you go to normalize your sicko sex life.
Sorry if you’re too gay to recognize you’re being mocked and laughed at.
Yet again. I don’t care about what you think.
You have added nothing but baseless insults to “mock and laugh” at me.
To mock you all I have to do is highlight facts about reality and compare it to your narcissistic delusions about reality.

El Correcto

god is dead
Only if @El Correcto was videoing it and cheering in the background, " Proof! Proof! Homosexuality in people is perfectly normal!!!!! ! These gay walruses are proof!!!! Little bloody, but still proof!!!! Where did those giraffes go?"
You were the one demanding that animals would have to perfectly mimic gay human sex to be considered gay.
A very stupid idea to say the least.

BrownFlush

Yet again. I don’t care about what you think.
You have added nothing but baseless insults to “mock and laugh” at me.
To mock you all I have to do is highlight facts about reality and compare it to your narcissistic delusions about reality.
Baseless insults!...Whaaa!!! Whaaaaa!
Nothing left to do but insult the ignorance.
The reality of homo walruses and giraffes...Whaaaa! whaaaaa!. How's your sheep doing?

El Correcto

god is dead
Baseless insults!...Whaaa!!! Whaaaaa!
Nothing left to do but insult the ignorance.
The reality of homo walruses and giraffes...Whaaaa! whaaaaa!. How's your sheep doing?
Same-sex sexual behaviour, that is, any attempted sexual activity between members of the same sex1,2,3,4, has been reported in over 1500 animal species, including all main groups from invertebrates such as insects, spiders, echinoderms, and nematodes, to vertebrates such as fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds, and mammals1,2,3. Same-sex sexual behaviour is particularly prevalent in nonhuman primates5,6, where it has been observed in at least 51 species from lemurs to apes7. This sexual behaviour is not limited to one sex or to the existence of artificial conditions, as it has been observed in males and females both in captivity and in wild conditions1,2,3,8. Same-sex sexual behaviour is also frequent in humans, existing throughout most of our history and in many societies and cultures9,10.

Gay animals is not my observation.
It is a scientific consensus by professionals who study animals.

BrownFlush

You were the one demanding that animals would have to perfectly mimic gay human sex to be considered gay.
A very stupid idea to say the least.
Uh..it was your comment, homo.

How many gay penguin couples are outside your window caring for abandon eggs together?
How many walruses do you have outside your window?
Giraffes?
Do you care for sheep, are there domesticated male sheep outside your window?
Etc.
Whaaa! Whaaaaa!