LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
About a month later, in the spring of 2000, Weaver told Weist that in order for the ritual to be more effective, they had to go upstairs where he could lay down with more stones and candles.

“I felt uneasy, but I took his word that this was necessary,” Weist wrote in his statement. “It wasn’t long after that where I now had to have my shoes off with gemstones placed on my ankles, and my shirt off as well.”

Over the next few visits, Weaver informed Weist that he had suffered “hits” from the spirit world and they needed to be brought out through his semen by oral sex.

Weaver told Staunton he had to lay still, with the stones on and around him, and let the reverend "get it out."

“Feeling mortified was an understatement, but I didn’t want to say he was wrong, after he helped me to this point,” Weist said in his statement. “I was so confused and upset I remember praying to God please let me get this over with!”

The “hit” finally passed and Weaver repeated the Full Armor of God verse.

Weist returned the following week hoping that the worst was over, but Weaver told him he had suffered another hit.

“This time was different as the only way to get it fully out was for him to draw it out with his mouth,” Weist wrote in his statement. “I was so afraid and scared.”

Lmao

It will be fine

About a month later, in the spring of 2000, Weaver told Weist that in order for the ritual to be more effective, they had to go upstairs where he could lay down with more stones and candles.

“I felt uneasy, but I took his word that this was necessary,” Weist wrote in his statement. “It wasn’t long after that where I now had to have my shoes off with gemstones placed on my ankles, and my shirt off as well.”

Over the next few visits, Weaver informed Weist that he had suffered “hits” from the spirit world and they needed to be brought out through his semen by oral sex.

Weaver told Staunton he had to lay still, with the stones on and around him, and let the reverend "get it out."

“Feeling mortified was an understatement, but I didn’t want to say he was wrong, after he helped me to this point,” Weist said in his statement. “I was so confused and upset I remember praying to God please let me get this over with!”

Weist returned the following week hoping that the worst was over, but Weaver told him he had suffered another hit.

“This time was different as the only way to get it fully out was for him to draw it out with his mouth,” Weist wrote in his statement. “I was so afraid and scared.”

Lmao
You’re not supposed to post personally identifying information here.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Lmao
wtf

El Correcto

god is dead
That’s actually the most intense role play I’ve seen, I’d be flattered if a man went through all that effort and foreplay to blow me. That guy is very ungrateful.