LGBTQ

Babagounj

Strength through joy
News out of Canada.................

Trans Woman In Genital Waxing Case Applies For Permit To Host Semi-Nude Public Pool Party With Children

Jessica Yaniv is scheduled to appear before the Township of Langley Council in British Columbia, Canada, July 22 at 7:00 pm to ask for permission for an “All-Bodies Swims” at three community pools where individuals, including girls as young as 12, will be permitted to be topless. The swim is for kids who identify as “LGBTQ2S+”. In the appeal to bar parents from attending, Yaniv cited an interest in fostering a “safe and inclusive” environment.

Do you think rickyb will attend ?

vantexan

News out of Canada.................

Trans Woman In Genital Waxing Case Applies For Permit To Host Semi-Nude Public Pool Party With Children

Jessica Yaniv is scheduled to appear before the Township of Langley Council in British Columbia, Canada, July 22 at 7:00 pm to ask for permission for an “All-Bodies Swims” at three community pools where individuals, including girls as young as 12, will be permitted to be topless. The swim is for kids who identify as “LGBTQ2S+”. In the appeal to bar parents from attending, Yaniv cited an interest in fostering a “safe and inclusive” environment.

Do you think rickyb will attend ?
Pretty sure @Wrong will fly up for it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Pretty sure @Wrong will fly up for it.
upload_2019-7-23_0-58-0.jpeg

I know about this person, they are a creepy pedophile just like you.

Concerned with little girls menstrual cycles.

bbsam

Staff member
@bbsam
65958727_852101711813664_4877248051112050688_n.jpg

The Apostle Paul is never charged for being a homophobe, racist, or judgmental.
Live it up.
Paraphrase it for me. Is that the part where I’ll go to hell for eating bacon or having lustful thoughts? Having lustful thoughts about bacon?

And if it helps the young lady in the photo get into heaven , I’ll pretend to be gay if she’d like to come on over and perform conversion therapy on me multiple time over the next six months.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Paraphrase it for me. Is that the part where I’ll go to hell for eating bacon or having lustful thoughts? Having lustful thoughts about bacon?

And if it helps the young lady in the photo get into heaven , I’ll pretend to be gay if she’d like to come on over and perform conversion therapy on me multiple time over the next six months.
Paraphrased:
Homosexuality is a sin. Homosexuals will not inherit the kingdom off God..
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

Now go out there and tell them this isn't true and blow about bacon and conversion bs. It will do them an eternal worth of good.
Me? I'm only going to teach what it says.
Live it up.

bbsam

Staff member
Paraphrased:
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

Now go out there and tell them this isn't true and blow about bacon and conversion bs. It will do them an eternal worth of good.
Me? I'm only going to teach what it says.
Live it up.

I think you should probably focus on the thieves, greedy, swindlers, etc.

Oh, and make sure they even care about inheriting the Kingdom of God. You may be selling something they aren’t interested in buying.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I think you should probably focus on the thieves, greedy, swindlers, etc.

Oh, and make sure they even care about inheriting the Kingdom of God. You may be selling something they aren’t interested in buying.
Wow. So not all of the 10 Commandments apply to you?

Aren't you special!

bbsam

Staff member
Wow. So not all of the 10 Commandments apply to you?

Aren't you special!
If a nonbeliever isn’t interested, why waste your breath? Move on already.

That’s even biblical I believe. Something about casting pearls before swine.

I think we can all agree that our adulterous, swindling, cheating president could use some ministering.

Box Ox

Paraphrased:

Trump is still going to Hell, eh?

bbsam

Staff member
This has nothing to do with who does what and we all sin.
This has everything to do with saying what is wrong is right.
Wrong. You’re obsessed with changing his mind. You want to save a soul, an evangelical feather in your cap as it were.

It’s not about him. It’s not about God. It’s all about you.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Wrong. You’re obsessed with changing his mind. You want to save a soul, an evangelical feather in your cap as it were.

It’s not about him. It’s not about God. It’s all about you.
lol.
Save a soul?
I may lose mine, but it won't be because I spread a lie for the truth of what's written down.
Live it up.

Last edited: