Light Duty

fedexnyc

I work at a ramp.Directions from comp doctor were lifting 5 pounds occasionally pushing 5 pounds and no use whatsoever of my injured arm.Suprisingly they want me to come in on light duty.Anyone else ever experience this??

dezguy

I work at a ramp.Directions from comp doctor were lifting 5 pounds occasionally pushing 5 pounds and no use whatsoever of my injured arm.Suprisingly they want me to come in on light duty.Anyone else ever experience this??
I'd it's anything like the sta I work at, they'll try to bore you back to work.

floridays

Tell em you're ready for CFO position, Graff is missing in action on Longboat Key.

Last part strictly for you @Operational needs, You enjoy my home state young lady. :thumbup1:

Looking to be on the corner of walk and don't walk somewhere on US 1 again soon.

floridays

Thanks.I've been out on coronavirus leave.Thinking they want me to do a years worth of recurrencies.
Don't thank him, his Fedex experience consists of a couple of counties in Kentucky, at most.

That is being generous, from his posts as @Old Fart it seems his area of expertise is encompassed within manager and senior mgr. nether regions.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
”You are not expected to accept a position if it would violate your doctor’s work restrictions. If your employer offers you light duty or alternative work, make sure that your employer knows about the restrictions your doctor has put on you, such as no lifting over 20 pounds. If your employer asks you to do some heavy lifting anyway, decline the task and say your doctor has recommended against it, and document the occurrence. In general, it is illegal for your employer to fire you for refusing to perform work that your doctor says you shouldn't do.”

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I’ve had light duty in a station. Some locations have light duty, some say “it’s not available“. If you’re FT, the most you’re allowed to work is 28 hours. I don’t know if LD is available for PT. Just relax and enjoy the air conditioning in the office.

floridays

How’s that different from normal duty at Express?
Funny thing is, when a lib thinks they are humorous, they don't take fact into mind before they unload.

The man said he worked at a ramp, you gifted one.

Beyond that, I'll play........

Station or otherwise, before sort or outbound, what does a bag of docs weigh?

Fact is, you fashion yourself as bourgeoisie and you are proletariat.

Exactly what rights do you own, contractually speaking?

None is the answer.

Try again to be funny you, Step and Fetch.

You got that, is it understood?

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
If you analyze this first!..

floridays

So a ramp doesn't have an office with a phone? How do you order a pizza?

They don't all
Tell em you're ready for CFO position, Graff is missing in action on Longboat Key.

Last part strictly for you @Operational needs, You enjoy my home state young lady. :thumbup1:

Looking to be on the corner of walk and don't walk somewhere on US 1 again soon.
Thank you @Brown echo for the like, I noticed it and appreciate it.
Thank you Sir.
You like good music,
For you exclusively
Notice the Yankee hat,
You're a music man, from Dave through me to you.