Looking For A New Owner

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I was in contact with the owner of this website yesterday regarding it being off line. She made mention that she is ready to let it go, hopefully to somebody that will respect what Cheryl tried to do. If anybody is actually serious, you have to think that it cost a little money for things like server space, maybe a subscription to the forum software, and perhaps the services of tech support if you need it. I imagine it pays for itself with Google Ads, but it's not going to be a big money maker for a niche market. If anybody is really interested, shoot me a private message.

Thebrownblob

I was in contact with the owner of this website yesterday regarding it being off line. She made mention that she is ready to let it go, hopefully to somebody that will respect what Cheryl tried to do. If anybody is actually serious, you have to think that it cost a little money for things like server space, maybe a subscription to the forum software, and perhaps the services of tech support if you need it. I imagine it pays for itself with Google Ads, but it's not going to be a big money maker for a niche market. If anybody is really interested, shoot me a private message.
With the right new ownership, this website could be reasonably lucrative for someone with the know how

Not to mention that decades worth a database of information that it contains.

Hopefully she’s asking a reasonable amount considering the fact that it has been let go for several years and lost a large number of users due to the inability to even do simple things like reset passwords.

Last edited:
Can't we keep this thread serious, please!
We probably have two serious people that would buy this place

@BadIdeaGuy

Or

@newfie

Unfortunately it's my decline for the last couple years because we have no administrator.

We have lost several regular members because of it.

Hopefully Jessica will find it in her heart to sell tit o somebody at a reasonable price to keep the legacy of what her mother had started the quarter century ago

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
We probably have two serious people that would buy this place

@BadIdeaGuy

Or

@newfie

Unfortunately it's my decline for the last couple years because we have no administrator.

We have lost several regular members because of it.

Hopefully Jessica will find it in her heart to sell tit o somebody at a reasonable price to keep the legacy of what her mother had started the quarter century ago
There could be others.

I know at one time they definitely did. Not so sure anymore, but it would be chump change to them to get rid of the website and hold onto the right to the name. They’re petty
Just much bigger venues for the middle after such as Facebook or Reddit or anyone else that attacks UPS.

Honestly I don't think I want this website because they can keep an eye on what they think's going on

Thebrownblob

Just much bigger venues for the middle after such as Facebook or Reddit or anyone else that attacks UPS.

Honestly I don't think I want this website because they can keep an eye on what they think's going on
Very true when this website started Facebook and Twitter and things were not even around yet. Now, people post all their private information out in the open with their name attached to it. Plenty of people will get in trouble because of social media at work.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Very true when this website started Facebook and Twitter and things were not even around yet. Now, people post all their private information out in the open with their name attached to it. Plenty of people will get in trouble because of social media at work.
I’m not on any other platform. This place is just for laughs. It goes and no one hears from me anymore.