Make your pick NOW...Who will make it to the SUPERBOWL?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Nice win for the Green Bay Packers!

They are a young team and very likely could be back in the Super Bowl next year.

Congrats to Rogers for the MVP, he deserved it!

rod

Retired 23 years
Great game
half time sucked altogether
Black Eyed Peas totally sucked
Christina Aiguilera sucked singing the National Anthem when she forgot the words.
the commercials as a whole sucked

I would call it a SUPER FLOP

rod

Retired 23 years
Now I see that Jerry sold more tickets than he had seats and 400 people were turned away even though they had legitimate tickets. What an A-hole organization. Anywhere else that would be consumer fraud.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Great game
Christina Aiguilera sucked singing the National Anthem when she forgot the words.

I watched the football game and it was great. I never watch halftime and rarely the commercials and had the sound off until 10 minutes after the kickoff.
So to me it was a really good Superbowl

moreluck

golden ticket member
Great game
Makes you long for the days of Michael Jackson, eh?

I like the Black Eyed Peas , and I must admit I only heard the half time from the other room as I was eating diner, but to me what ruined it was the audio. Whomever mixed it was deaf as half the mics started out dead, the background music was muted. Sounded awful.

Liked the VW commercial,as the father of a Star Wars kid. The movie trailers also especially the Transformers (hard to believe). Maybe because we were in Chicago and saw parts of it being filmed.

rod

Retired 23 years
Flown lately.

I fly probably more than most people (the grandkids live in Texas you know) and if you get bumped on a plane at least the airlines will reemburse you for your troubles and the chances are"just flying" won't be the dream experience of your lifetime. These people were offered 3 times the face value of their ticket ($200 X 3 = $600) which in all reality was nothing because most had paid way more than that thanks to ticket brokers and online ticket sellers. Apparently the average price of a ticket to this years Super Bowl was $4,200. According to the report I saw a lot of the unfortunate people got herded into a room so they could watch it on a TV. Big friggin deal and they still had to buy their own concessions. Jerry should be tared and feathered. The folks I saw interviewed were not happy campers-------------------especially the Steelers fans.

rod

Retired 23 years

Although I never was a MJ fan at least he was a "showman" . The Black Eyed Peas were like watching paint dry. (paint that couldn't carry a tune in a bushel basket). Apparently they spend their money on costumes instead of voice lessons. Just another group that play mean "volumn" and nothing else. Without the help of the recording studio mixing wizzards they couldn't get a job singing on a street corner

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Although I never was a MJ fan at least he was a "showman" . The Black Eyed Peas were like watching paint dry. (paint that couldn't carry a tune in a bushel basket). Apparently they spend their money on costumes instead of voice lessons. Just another group that play mean "volumn" and nothing else. Without the help of the recording studio mixing wizzards they couldn't get a job singing on a street corner
You're sounding awfully cantankerous today :wink2:

Nimnim

The Nim
I didn't watch. I turned it on with 7 mins left and only looked at the screen long enough to see a House commercial and the declared play of the game. Lucky interception.

I was disappointed my prediction was off, but still glad I at least predicted the winner.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Saints will return to the Superbowl against Indy in Indy this year.
Saints win.

I can't wait to wear my Archie Manning Jersey on September 8, 2011 in Green Bay!!