Make your pick NOW...Who will make it to the SUPERBOWL?

rod

Retired 23 years
Being from Minnesota you don't know how hard it is for me to say this-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Go Packers

moreluck

golden ticket member
Every Red Blooded American should jump in line to support the Green Bay Packers! ThePackers defeated the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon thus earning them the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl. By doing so, they saved the Hard-Working, Red Blooded, Taxpaying Americans literally several million dollars of tax money. How you say? Simple... we were told that if the Chicago Bears had won that President Obama (and probably his family)would be attending the Super Bowl to cheer on his hometown team. Since the Bears lost...thePresident won't be attending. The money saved from not using Air Force 1, the limousines, all the additional security, and let's not forget Michelle Obama's entourage, is literally several million dollars! Therefore every American should cheer on the Green Bay Packers at theSuper Bowl to show them our gratitude. Oh...and let's not forget to thank Chicago Bear's Quarterback Jay Cutler for his role in the Packer's success! With that said...let's circulate this email to everyone we know so they can understand why they should cheer for America's team...the Green Bay Packers!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Every Red Blooded American should jump in line to support the Green Bay Packers! ThePackers defeated the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon thus earning them the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl. By doing so, they saved the Hard-Working, Red Blooded, Taxpaying Americans literally several million dollars of tax money. How you say? Simple... we were told that if the Chicago Bears had won that President Obama (and probably his family)would be attending the Super Bowl to cheer on his hometown team. Since the Bears lost...thePresident won't be attending. The money saved from not using Air Force 1, the limousines, all the additional security, and let's not forget Michelle Obama's entourage, is literally several million dollars! Therefore every American should cheer on the Green Bay Packers at theSuper Bowl to show them our gratitude. Oh...and let's not forget to thank Chicago Bear's Quarterback Jay Cutler for his role in the Packer's success! With that said...let's circulate this email to everyone we know so they can understand why they should cheer for America's team...the Green Bay Packers!
I'm gonna go ahead and support the packers, but it's got nothing to do with all that crazy stuff you wrote. I just want that on the record :happy-very:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
AJSaintsChamps.gifThe Saints are the current Superbowl Champs until the game ends tonight and a new Champ is crowned.

It has been an emotional and rewarding year for me.
On the MS website, I introduced Fantasy Football.
One of newbie Fantasy Football Players is currently at the Superbowl with another member of the MS Forum.
This itself is warms my soul and when I get depressed, when I feel that I am fighting a battle with no reward...I can look in the mirror and know that I really did make a difference in another's life.
They say you should do what you love.
I love the NFL.
And I brought it home.

Thank you all for putting up with me...
Because I could not have done all I did without y'all.
AJSaintsChamps.gif

fethrs

View attachment 4953The Saints are the current Superbowl Champs until the game ends tonight and a new Champ is crowned.

It has been an emotional and rewarding year for me.
On the MS website, I introduced Fantasy Football.
One of newbie Fantasy Football Players is currently at the Superbowl with another member of the MS Forum.
This itself is warms my soul and when I get depressed, when I feel that I am fighting a battle with no reward...I can look in the mirror and know that I really did make a difference in another's life.
They say you should do what you love.
I love the NFL.
And I brought it home.

Thank you all for putting up with me...
Because I could not have done all I did without y'all.

Aj we don't "put up with you" we love you and enjoy your posts and contributions here.
You make this place better when it gets heavy and when we get tired of all the bashing that goes on.
I believe you may be helping more people than you realize...keep it up.

DS

Fenderbender
Aj we don't "put up with you" we love you and enjoy your posts and contributions here.
You make this place better when it gets heavy and when we get tired of all the bashing that goes on.
I believe you may be helping more people than you realize...keep it up.
We love you AJ