Mandatory 6 day for peak

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is it mandatory to work your 6th day ? I understand its peak but can't work 6 days with a family.
We need you to answer The King's questions, especially the first.

1413659eikJ94NY.gif

Is it mandatory to work your 6th day ? I understand its peak but can't work 6 days with a family.

How nice it must be to be able to decide when you wanna work. I would fire the first :censored2: to ask. I really wanna fire this one guy so I hope he keeps up whining about me going out of my way and pulling strings so he and his family could eat. What was I thinking..

542thruNthru

How nice it must be to be able to decide when you wanna work. I would fire the first * to ask. I really wanna fire this one guy so I hope he keeps up whining about me going out of my way and pulling strings so he and his family could eat. What was I thinking..
What the hell are you even talking about?

First you whine about a friend getting fired for drugs now you are whining about people asking about working a 6th day.

Move along PT sup.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
How nice it must be to be able to decide when you wanna work. I would fire the first * to ask. I really wanna fire this one guy so I hope he keeps up whining about me going out of my way and pulling strings so he and his family could eat. What was I thinking..
You have zero power at UPS as a PT Sup.
Quit acting like you can fire someone.
You don't have the authority to fire yourself.

watdaflock?

No was hired tues. To sat.
Have a family need time for appointments for kids. Can't work every Monday impossible to be in 2 places at once.
And what are the chances of being hired. We don't get any answers.

Your chances of being hired are zero if you call in during peak. Your odds of being hired slightly improve if you don't call in.
Hope this helps.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Did the boss yell at you this morning ? Is this why you’re acting out?