Meaningless Fluff

upschuck

I am just tired of the SEC winning it every year. Anyone but the SEC. If Auburn wins, do you think they will jump OSU in the polls?

oldngray

nowhere special
SEC has support of ESPN trolls so if Alabama loses they will try to find an excuse to jump OSU. The past week they finally started admitting Florida State has a weaker schedule than OSU but I think its just an attempt to downgrade both non SEC teams.

oldngray

nowhere special
with rivalry games score doesn't matter as much so I don't think the 1 point win will hurt OSU much. They won't gain on Florida St is the main thing. Auburn is only #4 because of SEC bias. They should be 1 or 2 spots lower.

SEC has support of ESPN trolls so if Alabama loses they will try to find an excuse to jump OSU. The past week they finally started admitting Florida State has a weaker schedule than OSU but I think its just an attemp to downgrade both non SEC teams.
I am really sick of the sec. I'd love to see fsu vs osu for the title.

upschuck

They don't want OSU in there. Next weeks game against MSU will be tougher than this weeks game, should help strength of schedule if they win.

Good game fellas, proud to be Blue.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

with rivalry games score doesn't matter as much so I don't think the 1 point win will hurt OSU much. They won't gain on Florida St is the main thing. Auburn is only #4 because of SEC bias. They should be 1 or 2 spots lower.

Amazing you are the only one here that has a TV.

Please keep us updated.

I don't know what your problem as this is the second thread in which you have attacked me but I suggest that you move on.

upschuck

I don't know, probably not, but I admire him for trying to put them away, and not giving them a chance. OSU was running over my boys pretty consistently.