Meaningless Fluff

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Photographer Lara Jo Regan has come up with an unusual pet project - snapping
ecstatic dogs as they hang their heads out of car windows.
I wish I would have thought of this project.
One day at Epcot, I snapped shots of people with NFL logos on clothing, hats or backpacks. The next day I shot the Monster-claw and Harley Davidson dealer t-shirts.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pick one area and photograph every Starbucks in that area. I did it on Oahu........visited 33 Starbucks and no camera !! That's a lot of frappucinos to drink!!

texan

A blue Humphead Maori Wrasse in the Great Barrier Reef, Australia, appears to be
frightened as it realises scuba Henric Carlstrom is swimming up behind it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm thinking these guys just wanted to steal a truck.....maybe they didn't know what was on board. They got more than they bargained for.

Glad the truck was recovered.....too close for my comfort.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-5.jpeg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I pulled a pair of my Larry 1980 shorts out of the closet, and put them on and wore them up at the lake when my daughter told me I was embarrassing in front of her friends to prove her right !! lol she quickly screamed for the mother !! LOL

oldngray

nowhere special
I pulled a pair of my Larry 1980 shorts out of the closet, and put them on and wore them up at the lake when my daughter told me I was embarrassing in front of her friends to prove her right !! lol she quickly screamed for the mother !! LOL

Larry 1980's with the autographed butt rust?