Meaningless Fluff

over9five

Staff member
Just bought Christmas lights for the outdoor bushes. Hope to install today before the storm later.
Got LED lights, never tried them but I like how they look.

Sent from USS Enterprise using Brown Cafe app

I was just in Cleveland.

Your stadium on the lake is beautiful and updates are approved.
The NASA and Rock and Roll buildings are outstanding.
It appears they are revitalizing the downtown.

Your NFL franchise is secure and getting rid of Richardson was a stroke of genius. Josh Gordon is a beast; image what an elite QB could produce with him downfield.

You also have one of the top neurological facilities in the world at the Cleveland Clinic.
Plus the Indians made it to the playoffs albeit a one game playoff.

moreluck

golden ticket member
:santa:The new recliner got the real test today. I woke up at 1:30 AM. Came out to the rec room, turned on the TV, grabbed an afghan (blanket) and 'reclined'.
When I woke up, Bob was gone golfing, the dog was in her own bed and it was 7:00. I never heard a thing. Chair passed the true test!!

rod

Retired 23 years
:santa:The new recliner got the real test today. I woke up at 1:30 AM. Came out to the rec room, turned on the TV, grabbed an afghan (blanket) and 'reclined'.
When I woke up, Bob was gone golfing, the dog was in her own bed and it was 7:00. I never heard a thing. Chair passed the true test!!

glad you defined afghan as a blanket---otherwise some on here would think you had hired help.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I will gladly accept the beads.

Dizzee, did you hear that..? Need beads added.

Umm, are you sure? All of them?

31qMwFUtbIL.png

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I interrupt the need for woodchucks or camels.
Remember, it is all about me.

A treat for me and perhaps an annoyance to others...just listen.
Follow along, the words are below.