Meaningless Fluff

over9five

Staff member
-6 degrees. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
-6 degrees. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
15 below in NORMA this am !! hey wasn't Thursday a blast !! 5 1/2 hr ride to STRCT 2 hr ride to HARCT then 2 hr ride to Worma !! Ran outah hours in WORMA had to get a ride back LOL

over9five

Staff member
15 below in NORMA this am !! hey wasn't Thursday a blast !! 5 1/2 hr ride to STRCT 2 hr ride to HARCT then 2 hr ride to Worma !! Ran outah hours in WORMA had to get a ride back LOL

We had a bunch go over 14, so they couldn't work Friday.
ABSOLUTELY PERFECT that it kept me out of a shifter and onroad all Friday night!

Moo

5c6eb115-375f-462d-aef4-5a97fa1f83b4.jpg

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Help

My father in-law owns a 1994 Chrysler LeBaron / 18,000 miles / seriously showroom new . Not stored in a barn but it is in a garage. seriously obsessively maintained.

Is this a car a collector car?
Any direction is appreciated.

This is not an undercover add to sell car.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Anything that is collected by someone is a collector's item. The question is if anyone assigns any value to that vehicle to deem it worth collecting. I don't know of anyone who would assign any real value to that model--even in mint condition.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Thank you.
If this was a Chevrolet from 1994 - I would know what to do with it.
I don't have tools any more or I would look at talking husband into selling it part by part.