Media Bias

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
i heard something about them wanting to censor him or similar.

His contract with spotify gives him a lot of leeway. There were 270 "doctors" who complained about Dr. Malone's interview. But they're all losers who are trying to climb the social ladder by trying to shout down anyone who speaks against the official narrative. Spotify makes too much off Rogan to care about what a bunch of C- gpa doctors say.

rickyb

His contract with spotify gives him a lot of leeway. There were 270 "doctors" who complained about Dr. Malone's interview. But they're all losers who are trying to climb the social ladder by trying to shout down anyone who speaks against the official narrative. Spotify makes too much off Rogan to care about what a bunch of C- gpa doctors say.
yea that was it.

i think joe gets higher ratings than fox news guys

rickyb

the only tv show i used to watch with my parents was survivor.

one thing on this show they always have contestants saying you can do anything if you put your mind to it, and hard work pays off.

the real answer to the first statement is obvious.

second statement maybe not so obvious but the truth hurts.

rickyb

The carriers don't want to pay for Putin's propaganda and the Ukraine invasion isn't gonna be cheap.
feel like big media and the govt did what they could to stop it. but i have no idea what happened. could be what you said. we know america had a fit with RT a few years ago

newfie

The carriers don't want to pay for Putin's propaganda and the Ukraine invasion isn't gonna be cheap.
i wonder if anyone in a world leadership position including our president will ever have the balls to confront china about a certain virus they unleashed on the world.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
"Where was Biden's political savvy and the judgment of those who advise him? What made them think that a fire and brimstone speech delivered in Atlanta would reach its intended audience of 2? A Senator in West Virginia and another from Arizona? If Sinema and Manchin have shown us anything, it's that they're not susceptible to pressure from that kind of speech or direct appeal. The only way to get their votes, if they're gettable, is through quiet persuasion, not public bombast." - Smerconish CNN

In the tank, but finally swimming out?

Working4the1%

"Where was Biden's political savvy and the judgment of those who advise him? What made them think that a fire and brimstone speech delivered in Atlanta would reach its intended audience of 2? A Senator in West Virginia and another from Arizona? If Sinema and Manchin have shown us anything, it's that they're not susceptible to pressure from that kind of speech or direct appeal. The only way to get their votes, if they're gettable, is through quiet persuasion, not public bombast." - Smerconish CNN

In the tank, but finally swimming out?
Someone is getting pressured Nick Saban and Jerry West sign letter pushing West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin to support voting rights bill