Media Bias

vantexan

My goodness, what do you base that on?
The fact that he cancelled Trump's withdrawal date and moved it into the summer during the Taliban's fighting season. The fact that he closed down Bagram AFB and stopped air support for Afghan troops while withdrawing. The fact that he left in the night without warning, leaving Americans and allies behind. The fact that he had to return under political pressure but only took control of Kabul's airport even though the Taliban had offered to let him have all of Kabul while withdrawing, resulting in the Taliban putting a ring around the airport and checkpoints all over the city. The fact that an estimated 1000 Americans, possibly more, weren't able to get to the airport because of this and the military just loaded up a few planes with random Afghans who hadn't been vetted. And tens of thousands of allies were left behind and no one knows just how many have been or will be executed but executions have happened. The fact that the Biden administration has hindered the rescue of stranded Americans by private groups. Has to be one of the biggest cluster :censored2:s in the history of the country. But he's your guy so you'll deny it all. I would think a liberal would be for ending a 20 year war but apparently that's only if it's your party doing it. If you're going to leave do it with dignity and honor.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The fact that he cancelled Trump's withdrawal date and moved it into the summer during the Taliban's fighting season. The fact that he closed down Bagram AFB and stopped air support for Afghan troops while withdrawing. The fact that he left in the night without warning, leaving Americans and allies behind. The fact that he had to return under political pressure but only took control of Kabul's airport even though the Taliban had offered to let him have all of Kabul while withdrawing, resulting in the Taliban putting a ring around the airport and checkpoints all over the city. The fact that an estimated 1000 Americans, possibly more, weren't able to get to the airport because of this and the military just loaded up a few planes with random Afghans who hadn't been vetted. And tens of thousands of allies were left behind and no one knows just how many have been or will be executed but executions have happened. The fact that the Biden administration has hindered the rescue of stranded Americans by private groups. Has to be one of the biggest cluster :censored2:s in the history of the country. But he's your guy so you'll deny it all. I would think a liberal would be for ending a 20 year war but apparently that's only if it's your party doing it. If you're going to leave do it with dignity and honor.

Don’t forget about the military under his command mistakenly targeting an innocent Afghan and his relatives with a drone attack right after the suicide bombing.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Russia Russia Russia....
Durham comes on the scene
Now.....
Crickets Crickets Crickets
What do you expect the drive-by media to say? They know this is bad for Dems.

Follow the NY Times. They are now playing the deflect card.

Last edited:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
A message from Bill O'Riley
BILL'S MESSAGE OF THE DAY
Dedicated to Honest News
By: Bill O'ReillyFebruary 18, 2022
Joy Behar says she will continue to wear her Covid mask even when the New York mandates are lifted, and I celebrate Ms. Behar's decision. First off, I don't want Joy or anyone else to get sick. Second, by masking up, Ms. Behar's speech may be muffled, which is very good news indeed.

In early January, I predicted the latest Covid horror would be declining by Valentine's Day, and that's exactly what happened. My prediction was correct because I studied the data from South Africa, where the omicron variant originated. Viruses follow a pattern, so I applied what happened in SA to the USA.

I am telling you this to point out that BillOReilly.com is dedicated to covering the news in a smart, honest way. We don't pander, deceive, or calculate what an audience may want to hear. In that, we may be unique in this time of blatant media corruption.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

High-ranking Homeland Security officials in the Trump administration say they were overcome with feelings of vertigo, confusion and memory loss while on White House grounds and in their Washington, D.C.-area homes. The incidents and symptoms they describe are similar to the "Havana Syndrome" that has been reported by American diplomats in foreign countries since 2016.

The officials spoke to 60 Minutes for a new report airing Sunday. Other stories of officials being stricken were corroborated by former National Security Adviser John Bolton, who fears there is a threat to the highest levels of the U.S. government.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Should be very interesting how this plays out.

The subpoena, issued by Superior Court for the State of Washington King County in Parler’s lawsuit against Amazon Web Services, requests documents related to Twitter blocking former President Donald Trump from the platform, documents regarding Amazon hosting Parler and Twitter on its cloud services, and how Twitter responded to government subpoenas in 2021 relating to the 2020 election, the Jan. 6 riot, and Parler.