Media Bias

vantexan

But remember that while you sit there doe eyed every night at 8pm hanging on to every word Tucker Carlson spews that he’s just as much as part of the elite that he rails against.
He's wealthy. But his values are what matter. He's not pushing CRT, trans gendered everything, open borders, light punishment or no punishment for crime, defunding the police, shutting down fossil fuels and whatever else the far Left dreams up.

Thebrownblob

Not much of a news channel watcher myself if I ever listen to Tucker it’s probably something from YouTube I generally like him. Sean Hannity on the other hand can suck an egg.

vantexan

Because he’s an ass kisser
It's actually kind of funny watching the interaction of Hannity with Tucker. He was friendly for awhile with Tucker then Tucker overtook him as the #1 show on cable. Things got strained. Sometimes he'll act friendly when Tucker hands off to him but not like it was a couple years ago. Hannity has been very critical at times of Republicans for inaction but mostly he's a cheerleader for the party. Here's my take. I listened to him for years on the radio as well as watched him on tv. The thing he hates the most? Taxes. Which I think is why he loves Trump so much. Hannity is worth $250 million last I looked.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It's actually kind of funny watching the interaction of Hannity with Tucker. He was friendly for awhile with Tucker then Tucker overtook him as the #1 show on cable. Things got strained. Sometimes he'll act friendly when Tucker hands off to him but not like it was a couple years ago. Hannity has been very critical at times of Republicans for inaction but mostly he's a cheerleader for the party. Here's my take. I listened to him for years on the radio as well as watched him on tv. The thing he hates the most? Taxes. Which I think is why he loves Trump so much. Hannity is worth $250 million last I looked.
I don’t watch till the end, I’ll have to watch that now. Lol

vantexan

I just don’t see why so many like Hannity.
Before Tucker got his show the big cheese was Bill O'Reilly. Hannity finally became the top show and then Tucker knocked him off. Hannity loves the country, is patriotic. If you watch him enough you'll like him more. If not used to his style he can be grating.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Before Tucker got his show the big cheese was Bill O'Reilly. Hannity finally became the top show and then Tucker knocked him off. Hannity loves the country, is patriotic. If you watch him enough you'll like him more. If not used to his style he can be grating.
I listen to him. I’ve watched him since he was with that lefty Coombs. I think he pulls his punches on certain Republicans. Especially that A hole Lindsey Graham.

vantexan

I listen to him. I’ve watched him since he was with that lefty Coombs. I think he pulls his punches on certain Republicans. Especially that A hole Lindsey Graham.
I agree. I think one of the reasons for strain with Tucker is Tucker has called out Graham a number of times as all talk and no action among other things.

Thebrownblob

I listen to him for a long time on the radio I just got tired of him. Like I said I’m sure he’s a nice person and means well.