Media Bias

Box Ox

Today's NY Times cover has featured stories on the California vote and January 6, but only a small mention of attempted murder on Justice Kavanaugh?

"Even on page 20, the Kavanaugh story received short shrift, coming in below the headline “New York A.G. Set to Question Three Trumps Under Oath.”

The Kavanaugh headline does not acknowledge Roske’s stated intention to murder the justice, instead stating “Man With Pistol, Crowbar And Zip Ties Is Arrested Near Kavanaugh’s Home.”

The Times is not alone: USA Today did not include a single story on the assassination attempt in its print edition on Thursday and Politico Playbook also failed to mention the narrowly avoided assassination of a Supreme Court justice.

To its credit, the Washington Post did include a story on Kavanaugh on its front page, although its framing “Man arrested near justice’s home” was bereft of context."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

"Even on page 20, the Kavanaugh story received short shrift, coming in below the headline “New York A.G. Set to Question Three Trumps Under Oath.”

The Kavanaugh headline does not acknowledge Roske’s stated intention to murder the justice, instead stating “Man With Pistol, Crowbar And Zip Ties Is Arrested Near Kavanaugh’s Home.”

The Times is not alone: USA Today did not include a single story on the assassination attempt in its print edition on Thursday and Politico Playbook also failed to mention the narrowly avoided assassination of a Supreme Court justice.

To its credit, the Washington Post did include a story on Kavanaugh on its front page, although its framing “Man arrested near justice’s home” was bereft of context."
Because the left is pushing this violence

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Libs in the media get there directions from the Times. They do not want anybody talking about far left terrorism like this.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

ice-cube-bye-felicia.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Guy turned himself in for his own precrime that he never even attempted. This literally is not a story.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I hope no cop ever does an inventory of my vehicle, they would end up locking me away for decades.
I normally carry duct tape, cable ties, many sharp objects, some spare ammo, a paper map, some pain killers, and other assorted things that "could" be used to commit a crime.

UnionStrong

I hope no cop ever does an inventory of my vehicle, they would end up locking me away for decades.
I normally carry duct tape, cable ties, many sharp objects, some spare ammo, a paper map, some pain killers, and other assorted things that "could" be used to commit a crime.
Hmmmmmm

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

I got a "Super Bad Feeling" about that...:beafraid:

newolddude

Not surprising at all. These so-called journalists are lefty elitists living in a liberal bubble.

Call me when Fox News isn’t based in New York City or when Fox News’ top people don’t make millions per year.

Or let’s not forget their prime time lead guy (Tucker Carlson) was born in San Francisco to a liberal elite reporter who at one point sent him to an elite boarding school in Switzerland. Or that Carlson’s married to the heiress of the Swanson Foods fortune.

vantexan

Call me when Fox News isn’t based in New York City or when Fox News’ top people don’t make millions per year.

Or let’s not forget their prime time lead guy (Tucker Carlson) was born in San Francisco to a liberal elite reporter who at one point sent him to an elite boarding school in Switzerland. Or that Carlson’s married to the heiress of the Swanson Foods fortune.
So? John Kerry is married to the heiress of the Heinz Foods fortune. Worth over $700 million. Remember when Antifa showed up at Tucker Carlson's house? His wife was home alone and they cracked the front door. Point is they didn't live in a mansion in a gated community with security. Lived in a nice enough home on a residential street. Compare that with the mansions prominent Democrats live in with walls and security. And often like Joe Biden they have multiple mansions (on government salaries!). Before you start talking about elite snobs take a long look at your own party.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

8E25E513-8E13-4C2C-B6E2-B1CBDC0CA160.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Not a journalist.