Missing

35years

Gravy route
In the immortal words of the movie "The Warriors"...

"Challenger, come out to playeeaaa."

PVDs:
gone for good January 15th, 2022.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
who the FFFFFF was @Challenger
That powerball winner dude. He met his new wife only days later! So lucky!
lotterywinner.jpg

UPSER1987

He’s still the 64 year old out there chasing the kid that dared complain about his :censored2:ty delivery lol. And he’s still waiting for the center manager to call him back on how to get the dog :censored2: off his shoes.

Please don’t incite that never was lol.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
What happened to Challenger??
Right here so as to not disappoint.
120 stops yesterday. Saved one driver from getting back too late after finishing my route. He was appreciative and didn't call me a scab. Interesting how that works.

I love the heroes here that "would die a painful death" before accepting help from a PVD. As IF they are steering the ship. HA!
At his age..broken hip maybe?
No but I will be getting a hip replacement, or possible two, in the next couple of months. My left hip is almost gone. Makes this, easy as hell, job carrying cardboard a little less enjoyable. It started to really get bad from getting in/out of this low to the ground pvd mobile. Started 20 years ago from getting hit by a car during a triathlon.
The vic in a gay snuff-film?

Auto-erotic asphyxiation gone awry?

Or maybe he went back to teach that young fella' living in that incest-shack waaay out in the boonies all about respecting yer elders?
Twisted mother.
How much $ you want to bet I'm more fit than 99% of other 64yo American men? Even with a badly arthritic hip.
It will be fun to monitor this thread as you "young bucks" (replace b with friend in many cases) become physical turd piles. That family you've neglected will throw you on the scrap heap while you are crying yourselves to sleep.
Oh, almost forgot, unions DO suck. Unless you are a UPS employee.

Last edited: