Missing

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1641665582969.png

UPSER1987

Honestly you should probably looked at Amazon

You got to drive one of their vans and not beat up your own personal vehicle.
Locally for holidays it was offering a $3,000 sign on bonus and a starting wage of $22 an hour and benefits from day one

No I don't know what the strings attached to the bonus was but that's where I heard advertised on the radio
But does Amazon have a forum like this where you can :censored2: on everything and act like one of the guys lol?

And KEEP posting like you work here? Whatta dork

But does Amazon have a forum like this where you can :censored2: on everything and act like one of the guys lol?

I'll take the high road on this one.

As a union member I do not agree with the company forcing the PVD positions in violation of the contract.

But with that being said I wish him well and you also

Life's too short to fight over stupid crap

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Honestly you should probably looked at Amazon

You got to drive one of their vans and not beat up your own personal vehicle.
Locally for holidays it was offering a $3,000 sign on bonus and a starting wage of $22 an hour and benefits from day one

No I don't know what the strings attached to the bonus was but that's where I heard advertised on the radio
I have been looking for Amazon openings but there aren't any in the SE NC area. Thanks
Challenger I haven't followed your story but from what I gather you prize yourself as being decent delivering packages. Any monkey can do a stripped down version of this job for a month and be fairly successful. What you are doing and what a seasoned professional do are totally different. Do the actual job for 20 years + and then you'll be respected when you do the gorilla chest thump.
Ok, I can agree with you on this. I can only base my opinions on the very specialized, and limited, experience I have. I have sung the praises of the RPCD job here ad nauseum. I AM TO BLAME for calling ya'll cardboard carriers but this was as I was being attacked as a scab. Long hours and a lot of demand make your job difficult without question. If I walked in your shoes, you are right, I may not be able to say it's anything but grueling.
Don’t give him any ideas.
C'mon man! I NEED ideas! Im an American and we all know we can't think for ourselves right? 😬

Ouch! "Dork"? Really? That stings bro. That REALLY stings. Or not.
Anyway I am done with insulting members for calling me a scab or whatever. THEY will be penalized for all my emotional pain when they try to clear the big roll up door in the sky 😁. Oh, PLUS, im thinking about sticking around JUST to do weewee in their cheerios daily😊. THAT'S justice!