More bad press from...of course GROUND

CatMan

You couldn’t pay me enough money to work for Ground.
I went on Utube and saw a few "a day in the life of a ground driver" videos and was just bummed out at how crushing of a job they have (especially now)...Such a dead end job, with no benefits? But nobody is forcing them to do it, it's their choice.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I went on Utube and saw a few "a day in the life of a ground driver" videos and was just bummed out at how crushing of a job they have (especially now)...Such a dead end job, with no benefits? But nobody is forcing them to do it, it's their choice.

A person's choice is based on their personal limitations.

Working4the1%

Most think Fedex is a great job..........unless you get hired into GROUND

XEQaF

A buddy sent me a pic of something he saw at the Ground terminal in his town. Don't know if they have them everywhere. It looks like a modified single wide trailer with a few dock doors and the wall on the end of the trailer is missing. They back that missing part up to a dock on the building and it's like they added a few more dock doors. My description probably isn't good, but if you've seen it you know what I'm talking about.

bahahahha LMAO whaaaat wait a buddy??? bahahahha as if you have a buddy!!! Lies all lies!!!

XEQaF

I’d pull in and they’d tell me where in the yard to find my route.

"so you see that trailer there? no the other one? no no the one beside that one? ya, go over there and there's a crooked tree and a sign that says Do Not Park, you will see 3 skids, one will be poorly shrink wrapped with bird :censored2: on it, not the skid sitting in that puddle, it will have last months date on it, that's your load. Just tell people the shipper didn't ship it"