More bad press from...of course GROUND

Working4the1%

I 'm sure the Express guys are not going to lose any sleep over whatever negative opinions Ground operations people have to say about them.

All they have to do is look at what contractors are paying their employees and that says everything .
As long as we get it done under 14 hours.....

Working4the1%

They were receiving hourly pay once they set foot in the terminal.

While I told them we're not getting pay for sorting and preload, some of them got off their cellphones to actually help those poor FXG drivers load the bulk box trucks
Up to and including TERMINATION if you work off the clock as an employee......so your more of an unpaid volunteer :congrats:

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Up to and including TERMINATION if you work off the clock as an employee......so your more of an unpaid volunteer :congrats:
What are you talking about? We're all on the clock once inside the building and touching freight

The FXE drivers we're on the clock once they walked out to the belt line,so of course I put them to work by helping to load all those oversized boxes into the iC box trucks

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
What are you talking about? We're all on the clock once inside the building and touching freight

The FXE drivers we're on the clock once they walked out to the belt line,so of course I put them to work by helping to load all those oversized boxes into the iC box trucks
Are your wages paid by the hour? Do you punch a time clock? Or are you paid per diem? It makes a huge difference.

bacha29

To begin with there is still quite a number of contractor employed drivers who still while considered to be blue collar hourly wage earners do not punch a clock . They are on salary. Now as Orion pointed out when you enter the building you are considered to be "on duty" but few actually enter for the record the time they entered the building as their official "on duty" time. It is often a lot later in order to stretch out their HOS because there is still a huge number of routes out there that are HOS maxed everyday.

I'm quite certain that you Express and UPS guys would be shocked at the number of decades old wage and hour violations that continues to this very day. And is entirely in keeping with the abusive poorly designed cobbled together setup that it remains today

Rest assured they will be a day of reckoning for Fat Freddy's hiding in plain sight goldmine .

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
To begin with there is still quite a number of contractor employed drivers who still while considered to be blue collar hourly wage earners do not punch a clock . They are on salary. Now as Orion pointed out when you enter the building you are considered to be "on duty" but few actually enter for the record the time they entered the building as their official "on duty" time. It is often a lot later in order to stretch out their HOS because there is still a huge number of routes out there that are HOS maxed everyday.

I'm quite certain that you Express and UPS guys would be shocked at the number of decades old wage and hour violations that continues to this very day. And is entirely in keeping with the abusive poorly designed cobbled together setup that it remains today

Rest assured they will be a day of reckoning for Fat Freddy's hiding in plain sight goldmine .
That's Fred's biggest dream, free labor.

He's lucky the IRS hasn't shut him down.

bbsam

Staff member

Who takes the hit for not correctly stating hours in that case?

bacha29

Who takes the hit for not correctly stating hours in that case?
The contractor employed driver who will no doubt be disqualified by his nonemployer employer while his powerless contractor employer stands there with his thumb inserted in his bodily orifice unable to do anything except soil his thumb. .

bacha29

That's Fred's biggest dream, free labor.

He's lucky the IRS hasn't shut him down.
As he has always done in the past any fact that he cannot refute or disprove IWBF marks it up as "funny" . But, if that's all he's got he can use it if he wants not that it's going to do him any good.

It will be fine

As he has always done in the past any fact that he cannot refute or disprove IWBF marks it up as "funny" . But, if that's all he's got he can use it if he wants not that it's going to do him any good.
You posted yet another blatant lie based on decades old information and claimed it will be the undoing of FedEx. I assume it was meant as a joke because if you’re being serious you might want to call someone for help.

bacha29

You posted yet another blatant lie based on decades old information and claimed it will be the undoing of FedEx. I assume it was meant as a joke because if you’re being serious you might want to call someone for help.
You're just don't like the fact that the truth about you and your master is coming out. Then again being that you're one of Fat Freddy's ever loyal and obedient serfs we've come to expect nothing else from you.

It will be fine

You're just don't like the fact that the truth about you and your master is coming out. Then again being that you're one of Fat Freddy's ever loyal and obedient serfs we've come to expect nothing else from you.
If a driver is dumb enough to forge DOT documents so they can work more than 70 hours a week at a flat rate of pay, they get what they deserve. I’m guessing you did that quite frequently which is why you believe it’s widespread now. It’s not.

bbsam

Staff member
The contractor employed driver who will no doubt be disqualified by his nonemployer employer while his powerless contractor employer stands there with his thumb inserted in his bodily orifice unable to do anything except soil his thumb. .
How often do you think this happens?