Mountain Lion

newbie777

I was delivering in the mountains in AZ at night. I started my truck and made a left slowly down a dirt road. A mountain lion started running right next to my truck on the passenger side. I was 6 feet from a mountain lion! Just wanted to share.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I was delivering in the mountains in AZ at night. I started my truck and made a left slowly down a dirt road. A mountain lion started running right next to my truck on the passenger side. I was 6 feet from a mountain lion! Just wanted to share.
you’re seasonal!
🧔✊

Whither

Scofflaw

Remember to call out UPS to draw them out and use DIAD as a weapon if the big cat attacks 😉

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated
It's a good thing you were wearing brown pants...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I t must have been lunch.

(Get it? Running? Lunch? LUNCHRUNNER!!!)
1BE4DA91-A222-460C-8E15-78AD3BBF78B7.gif

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
You should've gotten out and given that lion a good talking to like Dave did to his loader when they got out of line...