Mountain Lion

Dr.Brownz

Once when I was a noob I was out on a rural route. I pulled down a short dead end spur road in the woods to take lunch. Got out and went to take a leak. Whipped it out and not 10 feet infront of me a cougar bounded away from when from behind a down tree. I like to think the size of my * scared it away.

clean hairy

Once when I was a noob I was out on a rural route. I pulled down a short dead end spur road in the woods to take lunch. Got out and went to take a leak. Whipped it out and not 10 feet infront of me a cougar bounded away from when from behind a down tree. I like to think the size of my * scared her away.
Fixed

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
C9F06A7C-8D9E-419A-A43D-FF46EF142AAD.jpeg

11.19igrad

I was delivering in the mountains in AZ at night. I started my truck and made a left slowly down a dirt road. A mountain lion started running right next to my truck on the passenger side. I was 6 feet from a mountain lion! Just wanted to share.
are you saying 6 feet as in you're happy for that much distance or you think its cool it was in that close of a range? im pissing myself either way 🤷🏽‍♂️

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I was delivering in the mountains in AZ at night. I started my truck and made a left slowly down a dirt road. A mountain lion started running right next to my truck on the passenger side. I was 6 feet from a mountain lion! Just wanted to share.
It might haved smelled the truck's cat?

newbie777

are you saying 6 feet as in you're happy for that much distance or you think its cool it was in that close of a range? im pissing myself either way 🤷🏽‍♂️
I was terrified, :censored2:ting myself. I hit the gas and just started making turns down dirt roads and emergency conditioned my last stop. I won’t deliver out there at night anymore.

watdaflock?

How close are you to Flagstaff?

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Once when I was a noob I was out on a rural route. I pulled down a short dead end spur road in the woods to take lunch. Got out and went to take a leak. Whipped it out and not 10 feet infront of me a cougar bounded away from when from behind a down tree. I like to think the size of my * scared it awa
You're lion.