Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in family home

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I’m amazed at how the police have forgiven Dems after we attack and try to defund them.

You need to get with reality and stop listing to who you are listing to or your own reasoning.

St. Louis, which often ranks as one of the least safe cities in the country, joins a growing list of police departments across the country that are bleeding officers in recent years, most notably after calls to defund the police echoed across the nation in 2020.

More than 200 law enforcement officers across Colorado resigned or retired in the weeks after Gov. Jared Polis enacted sweeping police reforms by signing Senate Bill 217 into law on June 19, according to state data.

EXCLUSIVE: Chicago Police Department staffing numbers reached the lowest in recent history at the end of March, as more than 300 uniformed members had resigned or retired from the department and over a dozen others had stepped down.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
That's why I brought up Ed Buck. He exclusively abused homeless, drug addicted people, because he has too much to lose. He has to use people whose lives won't be missed if something goes wrong.

He has to use people that he has leverage over. He has to use people that won't be believed. That is why they would filter to find the crazy and the drug addicted and the nudist hemp jewelry makers. These people wont be believed. That's what makes them attractive to people like Ed buck and Paul Pelosi.
Okay, so without any evidence other than a man smashed into his home and bashed him with a hammer during a paranoid psychotic episode you are jumping to Nancy Pelosi’s husband is a closeted homosexual that abuses ugly homeless drug addicts.

newolddude

Okay, so without any evidence other than a man smashed into his home and bashed him with a hammer during a paranoid psychotic episode you are jumping to Nancy Pelosi’s husband is a closeted homosexual that abuses ugly homeless drug addicts.
Yes and he must prove it with home security video, police body cam video, phone records, bank/credit card records. Until then Paul Pelosi is guilty.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Perfect timing...
1667268266634.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
"The thing that is probably the most haunting about when we hear the reports of this assailant, of the attacker that you were- we were speaking of, is that he was he was yelling out the things that we heard during January 6, which is, 'where is Nancy?'"-- Karine Jean-Pierre
Unreal

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm still confused as to why did the alleged attacker waited until the cops were in the house to strike.
Was he waiting for an audience ?

Mutineer

I'm still confused as to why did the alleged attacker waited until the cops were in the house to strike.
Was he waiting for an audience ?

Never try to understand or make sense of what motivates, or what crazy people are/were thinking.

If you find an answer, It won't make any sense anyways. Because they're crazy.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
"The thing that is probably the most haunting about when we hear the reports of this assailant, of the attacker that you were- we were speaking of, is that he was he was yelling out the things that we heard during January 6, which is, 'where is Nancy?'"-- Karine Jean-Pierre
Unreal
She’s a functional idiot.

UnionStrong

Now you’re catching on…

UnionStrong

You need to get with reality and stop listing to who you are listing to or your own reasoning.

St. Louis, which often ranks as one of the least safe cities in the country, joins a growing list of police departments across the country that are bleeding officers in recent years, most notably after calls to defund the police echoed across the nation in 2020.

More than 200 law enforcement officers across Colorado resigned or retired in the weeks after Gov. Jared Polis enacted sweeping police reforms by signing Senate Bill 217 into law on June 19, according to state data.

EXCLUSIVE: Chicago Police Department staffing numbers reached the lowest in recent history at the end of March, as more than 300 uniformed members had resigned or retired from the department and over a dozen others had stepped down.
All part of the leftist plan to destroy America.

newolddude

Yes that’s what they truly believe and nothing you say/show will prove otherwise.