New Congress

bacha29

not feeling the two / thirds to nursing homes. looks like tis actually about 20 to 21 percent for nursing home care. but that's ok keep throwing around those numbers

Where does all of Medicaid's money go? An explainer
The 20% goes to pay for daily NURSING care provided by the facility. Nursing homes are not trauma centers.

A friend of mine has been in a nursing home for 5 years. All of his money and assets are gone and he's now on Medicaid. A couple of months ago he had a medical event. He was taken by ambulance to the local contracted managed care hospital who immediately sent via air ambulance to a regional managed care acute facility. As a Medicaid patient the bill went directly to Medicaid. You see nursing homes don't do heart valve replacements.

newfie

The 20% goes to pay for daily NURSING care provided by the facility. Nursing homes are not trauma centers.

A friend of mine has been in a nursing home for 5 years. All of his money and assets are gone and he's now on Medicaid. A couple of months ago he had a medical event. He was taken by ambulance to the local contracted managed care hospital who immediately sent via air ambulance to a regional managed care acute facility. As a Medicaid patient the bill went directly to Medicaid. You see nursing homes don't do heart valve replacements.

you're dancing again. don't be a fabricator like itty

newfie

I made no such suggestion, no even the slightest hint of one. There appears however to be an court challenge upcoming to his appointment of an acting AG. People in and outside his party say that he can't do that. We saw with Nixon what kind of desperate measures a boxed in president will take in an effort to hold onto power therefore Americans regardless of their political affiliations need to brace themselves for deja vu all over again.

210 days . the dems challenge anything and everything in court and eventually lose them all .

newfie

2019 -20 looks like 1973-74 all over again. If the investigation of Trump absolves him of all wrong doing fine. You forget about it and move on. At the same time however it would appear that despite his claim of no collusion Trump is trying to use all means at his disposal in a effort to hamper the investigation .

you're high on hope. for atheists you libs sure do a lot of praying.

newfie

you stated that two thirds of the Medicaid budget went to nursing homes. I looked it up and found two sources that said the actual percentage was 20 or 21 percent. i'm not sure what this story about your friend has to do with rebutting the percentage you originally erroneously presented?