New Congress

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Less than 1 week after the midterms and the voter suppression wakadoo's are starting in on the 2020 election!
Suppressing voter turnout is increasingly their only shot at winning elections, but they can't even be consistent about it. Notice how in Florida where the republicans currently have a lead they are trying to shut down the vote counting, but in Arizona where the republican is behind they want to continue the process and make sure every vote counts.

newfie

Suppressing voter turnout is increasingly their only shot at winning elections, but they can't even be consistent about it. Notice how in Florida where the republicans currently have a lead they are trying to shut down the vote counting, but in Arizona where the republican is behind they want to continue the process and make sure every vote counts.

yes we know the dems are running an honest campaign with no shenanigans (wink)

vantexan

I don't think the Dems could possibly top Rick Scott's latest caper.
Scott isn't the one "finding" tens of thousands of new ballots that are overwhelmingly Democrat while keeping it behind closed doors, refusing to let observers and reporters watch. Same election commissioner who rigged an election for Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.

MAKAVELI

Scott isn't the one "finding" tens of thousands of new ballots that are overwhelmingly Democrat while keeping it behind closed doors, refusing to let observers and reporters watch. Same election commissioner who rigged an election for Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.
They're not finding any new ballots. They are simply counting the ones cast. Ttku

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
CNN told you to say that

I always enjoy it when a newbie lib shows up here and regurgitates last year's Dem talking points

LOL, predated your arse here by over a 1/2 decade so watch who you are calling newbie you rookie!

My response was to the calling of no new ballots found being BS. Judge ruled today that efforts be made on the tens of thousands of provisional ballots to be verified and counted, not just tossed as they had been!

vantexan

LOL, predated your arse here by over a 1/2 decade so watch who you are calling newbie you rookie!

My response was to the calling of no new ballots found being BS. Judge ruled today that efforts be made on the tens of thousands of provisional ballots to be verified and counted, not just tossed as they had been!
Commissioner already admitted to mixing rejected ballots back in with accepted ballots. Pretty easy to find a Democrat judge to back them up.