New Hires!

Box Handler of Dallas

I'm a newbie brought on as seasonal. What are the odds of staying onboard in today's market where people don't want to work? Haha
The seasonals here that I've seen staying on are the ones that are a very rare breed. Never late, never miss a shift, works beyond expectations, etc. Do all that, you may have a chance.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
What about just simply permanent? In any position?
Unless you are working at a small center, they will usually keep PT loaders and unloaders on after peak unless you are garbage. My hub does anyway. It’s a revolving door.

PT Car Washer

Unless you are working at a small center, they will usually keep PT loaders and unloaders on after peak unless you are garbage. My hub does anyway. It’s a revolving door.
Saw a sign at McDonalds the other day. Help wanted $17/hr. The same starting wage as my building with more hours and 1/10 the work. And a free Happy Meal everyday.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I'm a newbie brought on as seasonal. What are the odds of staying onboard in today's market where people don't want to work? Haha
YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF BECOMING AN ASTRONAUT THAN EVER BEING PERMANENT AT UPS

YOU WILL NEVER BECOME A RPCD
🧔✊

(Jk little buddy nows a good time to join UPS!)