New update sucks

Do you like the new new Brown Cafe update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
As previously mentioned...... it is not the text message, tagging, attention-seeking style of posting that does anything for the community. The chat room was created for that kind of activity. Again, it is not the #number of posts that people are looking for on a website.... IT IS THE CONTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is information that others would come here to seek for questions they have. So, nothingness fluff type threads are not the type of threads that help other UPSers looking for information.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
As previously mentioned...... it is not the text message, tagging, attention-seeking style of posting that does anything for the community. The chat room was created for that kind of activity. Again, it is not the #number of posts that people are looking for on a website.... IT IS THE CONTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is information that others would come here to seek for questions they have. So, nothingness fluff type threads are not the type of threads that help other UPSers looking for information.
giphy (89).gif

Well those kind of threads give us a place to blow off a little bit of steam
But if you're u wanted to take having any kind of fun out of Brown Cafe, congratulations you have succeeded

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Well those kind of threads give us a place to blow off a little bit of steam
But if you're u wanted to take having any kind of fun out of Brown Cafe, congratulations you have succeeded

That is not what I said. You and others have threads like Corner bar to blow off steam and as long as it stays family-friendly so we don't get hounded by Google, have at it.

You and others that frequent the Corner Bar also contribute a lot of knowledge and information in other threads when you're not tag-attacking others that are very helpful. So don't get the wrong message.

It is Quality, not Quantity.

That is not what I said. You and others have threads like Corner bar to blow off steam and as long as it stays family-friendly so we don't get hounded by Google, have at it.

You and others that frequent the Corner Bar also contribute a lot of knowledge and information in other threads when you're not tag-attacking others that are very helpful. So don't get the wrong message.

Look Tony let me try saying this another way.
You cannot make this place like dry toast.
Yes you need some checks and balances and keep things in line but sometimes it goes a little bit overboard.

Unfortunately I got my ears beat off because I speak on behalf of a lot of other members who tell me the things they like and do not like but don't have a pair of balls to say it on screen
It is what it is. Cheers Happy Friday

Turdferguson

Just a turd

What is" tag attacking " ?

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Yeah I was told to go Post somewhere else good luck Gumby

On the bright side Brown Cafe might hit 100 post today
LMAO
Right about now there are probably more moderators on here than posters. Sad.
Here's a screenshot of the last 6 months of activity here. Pre software upgrade users participation is down some. Nobody likes adapting to program changes, I don't either. New user registrations are up. Post reactions are way up.
bc-statistics.png