New update sucks

Do you like the new new Brown Cafe update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Here's a screenshot of the last 6 months of activity here. Pre software upgrade users participation is down some. Nobody likes adapting to program changes, I don't either. New user registrations are up. Post reactions are way up.
View attachment 299852
source (12).gif

rod

Retired 23 years
So what is the NEW secret to posting a picture off of ones picture files? It says it loads up to 100% but then goes no where and won't post?. Have I mentioned before I'm not a fan of the new update?

upschuck

So what is the NEW secret to posting a picture off of ones picture files? It says it loads up to 100% but then goes no where and won't post?. Have I mentioned before I'm not a fan of the new update?
Doesn't work on rotary phones, anymore, you need to upgrade.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
20200414_163401.jpg

Testing. .. Yeah u order a whole bathroom set & I'll deliver it just like that, yo!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

As previously mentioned...... it is not the text message, tagging, attention-seeking style of posting that does anything for the community. The chat room was created for that kind of activity. Again, it is not the #number of posts that people are looking for on a website.... IT IS THE CONTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is information that others would come here to seek for questions they have. So, nothingness fluff type threads are not the type of threads that help other UPSers looking for information.
And that's why none of the new people stick around or as a matter of fact lots of the long time people don't come around anymore
Congratulations you guys have found the way they sick any fun out of this place