New video! Everything we have learned about the cameras so far.....

WTFm8

Everything I’ve learned so far:
IBT shut this down almost a month ago at freight (now T-Force) yet cameras started being installed in the south around a year ago at package and here we are with them still being installed.

06929989-82EF-45A5-B2F7-E7D0B1620589.jpeg

Mst3k

Wouldn't they just say if you don't consent you are out of a job?
Even if I consented, If I had a phone call on speaker, the person I was talking to could sue UPS. Any customer who was talking to me could sue if they thought the conversation was private.

Made brown

Everything I’ve learned so far:
IBT shut this down almost a month ago at freight (now T-Force) yet cameras started being installed in the south around a year ago at package and here we are with them still being installed.

View attachment 342322
ABF Freight was installing dash cams and because of the negotiation team made a deal to cover in inward facing cameras with tape.

35years

Gravy route
I appreciate your videos but this one is a bit lacking in content.

Someone needs to watch all the videos the manufacturer and others have produced detailing the capabilities of these artificial intelligence cameras when interfaced with telematics.

"It's not a camera, just a motion detector" "It can't record sound" "It only records when there is a hard breaking event" etc. What is true?

Please produce a video detailing what common, recordable behaviors can get drivers in trouble...drinking water when driving? Clearing your wipers of ice while driving? Pulling your diad from the cradle while driving? Bad-mouthing the company?