We were told a different reason about why we lost maps.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They let customers track us on a map but take drivers maps away because the data is too expensive?
And ups has its own data centers. It’s minmal
Cost and a revenue stream if they knew how to leverage the data.

IT guy and I were talking a few weeks ago. He said we had all of the data from truck and diad gps to build google maps long before google maps was a thing. Many companies would have paid us big bucks for that info.

Not only did we not leverage what we had. When the time came to build a delivery system using gps we didn’t use what we already had. We paid an outside company.

Following Orion to a T makes the day incredibly boring. I've been listening to murder mysteries on podcast and checking out for the day. Then at around 7pm I notice I'm clocking out for the day.

JL 0513

Following Orion to a T makes the day incredibly boring. I've been listening to murder mysteries on podcast and checking out for the day. Then at around 7pm I notice I'm clocking out for the day.

I try to make 100% everyday now. Doing so envokes many feelings.

Boredom is certainly one, but I listen to talk radio anyway to have something for the brain to do.

- Depressing knowing you're doing it wrong.
- Total disregard of doing right by the company
- The feeling you are forcibly sabotaging the company
- The feeling of being a robot, just there to drive the car and carry packages while making as much as a junior lawyer.
- Not caring about going way over miles whereas if you have the freedom to run it your way, the incentive of making Orion look bad is there. Drivers naturally want to do an efficient job if you let them.
- Best thing to do for your sanity is look at it as freeing. Frees your mind up, frees you up of a lot of responsibility. Just focus on safety and not much else. Collect the OT.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I try to make 100% everyday now. Doing so envokes many feelings.

Boredom is certainly one, but I listen to talk radio anyway to have something for the brain to do.

- Depressing knowing you're doing it wrong.
- Total disregard of doing right by the company
- The feeling you are forcibly sabotaging the company
- The feeling of being a robot, just there to drive the car and carry packages while making as much as a junior lawyer.
- Not caring about going way over miles whereas if you have the freedom to run it your way, the incentive of making Orion look bad is there. Drivers naturally want to do an efficient job if you let them.
- Best thing to do for your sanity is look at it as freeing. Frees your mind up, frees you up of a lot of responsibility. Just focus on safety and not much else. Collect the OT.
I run it my way everyday. The new people are struggling without maps while people like us adapt straight back to the way that we use to do it. If I followed Orion on my route many companies wouldn't get service by end of day.
I have not been told to boost my Orion percentage for a year and a half or more.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I run it my way everyday. The new people are struggling without maps while people like us adapt straight back to the way that we use to do it. If I followed Orion on my route many companies wouldn't get service by end of day.
I have not been told to boost my Orion percentage for a year and a half or more.
Same. Often the court house is bottom 10 percent of my route and I'd be there well after close. I sort more often but somehow manage to stay between 82 and 86 percent trace, never heard a word about it.