New Video! How does 9.5 and 8 Hour Requests work?

Thebrownblob

I will be sure to pass it along to Greg. Doing these videos can be tough sometimes because of all the supplements.
No worries, I believe the central is a much stronger agreement and has teeth because giving someone a two hour penalty instead eight hours is worthless if you need off for your kids, events and things of that nature. You can never get those things back, and two hours of Pay is worthless. As is another 8hour day that they probably won’t honor.

tourists24

Dudes been trying to cancel me for 3 years now. Don't ever quit hating
Keep doing what you're doing brother. If it's that big of a deal then he doesn't have to watch it. If he does continue to watch and complains then he's still being entertained. Win win for RoswellHub videos.

RoswellHub

Keep doing what you're doing brother. If it's that big of a deal then he doesn't have to watch it. If he does continue to watch and complains then he's still being entertained. Win win for RoswellHub videos.
Thank you brother! I would say 99.9% of people are supportive and cool. I love this community honestly

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I didn't watch this video, rather responded to the comments made by @Thebrownblob.

I believe one of the Roswell Hub videos covered the subject of 8 hour requests not too long ago and they were also corrected about the Central Region language being different then as well?

It's all good until the wrong person gets the wrong message, because in reality these videos aren't "intended for entertainment purposes only".

tourists24

I didn't watch this video, rather responded to the comments made by @Thebrownblob.

I believe one of his videos covered the subject of 8 hour requests not too long ago and was also corrected about the Central Region language being different then as well?

It's all good until the wrong person gets the wrong message, because in reality these videos aren't really "intended for entertainment purposes only".
Fair enough. I do think though he gives enough warning to not just use his videos as your "go to" form of making a hardcore decision on how you conduct your work life. Numerous times he will suggest to check with your local's stewards, BA, and supplement languages (which in and of itself is good advice)

Thebrownblob

I believe one of the Roswell Hub videos covered the subject of 8 hour requests not too long ago and they were also corrected about the Central Region language being different then as well?

It's all good until the wrong person gets the wrong message, because in reality these videos aren't "intended for entertainment purposes only".
Very true, unfortunately members have tons of resources, as well as local leadership with info that pertains to them directly but many still have no idea of their rights.

HyperBrn

The bloody disclaimer tells you to contact your local union for more details on your rights and expectations at your local level.

That said, I do believe it is reasonable to say during the video, "The national language says this," Or "Certain supplements/riders may have different rules, be sure to confirm this with your steward" if the topic being covered has language in both the NMA and in local supplements.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
@Bubblehead has a long history of attacking my channel at every chance he can. I don't take anything he says all that serious anymore.
No, pretty much only when you give incorrect, incomplete or sketchy information and advice.

Hopefully those reading hear me, since you don't and continue to make the same mistakes.

RoswellHub

No, pretty much only when you give incorrect, incomplete or sketchy information and advice.

Hopefully those reading hear me, since you don't and continue to make the same mistakes.
You claim you don't watch my videos but you point out when we make a mistake. Which when we do is honestly very rare. I would say we are doing way more good than bad. Now you can stop gaslighting everyone to think you are a good person.