New Video! How does 9.5 and 8 Hour Requests work?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You claim you don't watch my videos but you point out when we make a mistake. Which when we do is honestly very rare. I would say we are doing way more good than bad. Now you can stop gaslighting everyone to think you are a good person.
I said I didn't watch this latest video, never said I didn't watch others.

See, it's the details you need to pay closer attention to, rather than the camera.

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster
I will be sure to pass it along to Greg. Doing these videos can be tough sometimes because of all the supplements.
Don't worry about it. This site is notorious for always having a few difficult/pompous individuals when it comes to these situations. They seem to get off on telling people like you that you're wrong when you normally aren't. That's the problem (one of many) with having different contracts for each region.

You guys have been doing a good job with these videos. And it is difficult to produce one piece that covers all members because of those differences. But at least you're trying. Keep them coming. If people want to make their own videos that more accurately covers their specific work areas....then thats on them.

Last edited:

RoswellHub

Don't worry about it. This site is notorious for always having a few difficult/pompous individuals when it comes to these situations. They seem to get off on telling people like you that you're wrong when you're normally aren't. That's the problem (one of many) with having different contracts for each region.

You guys have been doing a good job with these videos. And it is difficult to produce one piece that covers all members because of those differences. But at least you're trying. Keep them coming. If people want to make their own videos that more accurately covers their specific work areas....then thats on them.
Thank you brother! Mostly everybody on here has been super cool with the channel and even helped us out here and there. You are right though.

oldngray

nowhere special
You should ignore him. He thinks that he is King of UPS and Teamsters.
2oavg0.jpg

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I didn't watch this video, rather responded to the comments made by @Thebrownblob.

I believe one of the Roswell Hub videos covered the subject of 8 hour requests not too long ago and they were also corrected about the Central Region language being different then as well?

It's all good until the wrong person gets the wrong message, because in reality these videos aren't "intended for entertainment purposes only".
You're such a womp womp sometimes

RoswellHub

Don't worry about it. This site is notorious for always having a few difficult/pompous individuals when it comes to these situations. They seem to get off on telling people like you that you're wrong when you normally aren't. That's the problem (one of many) with having different contracts for each region.

Thank you very much! I love doing them and am glad I have made so many friends along the way to help us out!